shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell Flame, GOG Diamond, Atlas Appraisal, Pt.3 THE PICS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Quash, you did an AmAzInG job on the entire process. I''m so impressed and I''m sure your soon-to-be fiance will LOVE it all! The band is perfect, I''d want that very band with that ring for sure!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It''s so gorgeous, Quash! Your soon-to-be FI will love it. That''s the band I would want with that setting, too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I MUCH prefer the band without the notch! I think you made an excellent choice!

sagewren

Rough_Rock
A+ Quash
1.gif
Pure perfection.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I think you did great. I agree with your girlfriend, I would prefer a gap to Having a regular band will allow her to wear her wedding band alone for those times she does not want to wear a diamond (like traveling).

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, somehow I missed Pt. 3 until now! It''s GORGEOUS! Seriously amazing. She''s going to LOVE it. Any chance you could push your proposal up so we can see handshots sooner?
11.gif
9.gif
Kidding, of course!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
just paint me green with envy!!! i LOVE that set!! there is just something so delicious about it, your gal is one luck lady not just for the rings themselves but for the love and effort that went into aquiring them for her!! thank you for sharing, and best wishes to you both.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a gorgeous solitaire. MM does first rate platinum work and the diamond is beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY Goodness Quash, that is a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Good luck on your proposal and please come back with hand shots. We NEED to see much more of this beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results