shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara dear....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:34:20 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 10/14/2006 12:12:44 AM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 10/14/2006 12:07:53 AM

those windmils are so thin bt I like them!!!! I''ve never seen them that thin I think and I might even like them better than the thick ones - maybe it''s just me and I''m not a middle of the road sort of person about anything LOL!! I love this ring btw gypsy :)
Yours for only 10 bucks honey! That''s a CZ. I''m thinking of snagging two of those and putting them in some matini style simple 14K setting and wearing them out and about. They were pretty CZ''s.
bahahaha - I meant I like the RING you chose! But yeah the cz was nice :)

Oh. I missed that. Yeah. I like the shape of the setting because it''s very close to the shape of my diamond... it has small corners.

Okay. So... This is scary. But-- looking at the pics right now... if they come up with a good price on that stock setting... I''m probably going to GO FOR IT. Provided of course that they make me a permanent hire here.

Which.

I recieved TENTATIVE information that they will! But still. Can''t go spending $$ without an ACTUAL offer. So we will impatiently wait the next 30 or so days until we find out for certain. Then the BLING BEGINS.

Oh YEAH.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this charmer was a 3ctw diamond tennis bracelet. mouth watering.

je visit 1006 w.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view of the tennis bracelet which has little heart cutouts on it which i guess is a JE design.

je visit 1006 y.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:39:38 AM

Oh. I missed that. Yeah. I like the shape of the setting because it''s very close to the shape of my diamond... it has small corners.

Okay. So... This is scary. But-- looking at the pics right now... if they come up with a good price on that stock setting... I''m probably going to GO FOR IT. Provided of course that they make me a permanent hire here.

Which.

I recieved TENTATIVE information that they will! But still. Can''t go spending $$ without an ACTUAL offer. So we will impatiently wait the next 30 or so days until we find out for certain. Then the BLING BEGINS.

Oh YEAH.
Yay!!! and tentative Yay!!! :D ::crossing toes:: :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:35:20 AM
Author: Mara
and THESE beauties I saw on the JE site and was in love. they are a set of 3 bangles, 2 with areas of pave and one that is pave all the way around!! YUM!!! of course the ones they had would not go over my big man paw hand but since gyspy was apparently a contortionist in her past life, they went on her quite easily.
LMAO. I''m sensing a WEE bit of envy for my bending bones Mara.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this really cool 3 row bezel set diamond bracelet, how fun is this?

je visit 1006 z.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OKAY and so here was MY favorite part of the visit. the big blingarific 4c rectangular cushion in a halo. OMG this thing was just divine. and can be YOURS for only $90k. bargain. actually i think it was $89999. anyway, there are a bunch of shots, one of my most fave things about this ring besides the max finger coverage was how the head scooped up and held the stone, it was just sooo beautiful. a work of art.

je visit 1006 za.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

je visit 1006 zb.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
.. oh and also..the reason some of the pictures are blue is because i had the tungsten macro on for some of the pictures. here it is in natural lighting glory. oh and my nail polish right then was i think Essie's Room with a View. my hands look so dry in these images but i swear i put lotion on right before. hehee. tonite i changed my polish to Essie WICKED. it's fall goth.

je visit 1006 zc.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
oh also this was a JE design. Erik told us about a 10c cushion custom ring they had just done but we FORGOT to ask him to bring it out in all the madness.

je visit 1006 zd.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
totally drooling over that 4ct cushion!!! It looks a bit like Brooke Shields' ring.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

je visit 1006 ze.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:57:39 AM
Author: CareBear
totally drooling over that 4ct cushion!!!
Yeah. I had to hand Mara a napkin after I pried it out of her mitts... even then her eyes kept tracking to it. It was sad actually.

She did NOT want to give that puppy back. Not that I blame her. If that Asscher had been real. The words, "cold... dead... hands" would have come into play.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MONEY SHOT! at this point i think erik thought i was going to make a break for the door.
31.gif

je visit 1006 zf.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HEAD!!!!! Look at how the V of the melee frames the shape of the diamond pavilion and shows the culet. Just spectacular.

je visit 1006 zg.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:42:24 AM

Date: 10/14/2006 12:39:38 AM

Which.

Oh YEAH.
Yay!!! and tentative Yay!!! :D ::crossing toes:: :)
2.gif

Thank you Cehra. Very much.
2.gif

We have to send FUZZY PS VIBES Mara''s way too as she starts a new job next week.
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

je visit 1006 zh.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

je visit 1006 zi.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:02:54 AM
MONEY SHOT! at this point i think erik thought i was going to make a break for the door.
31.gif
The thought did cross my mind. I think that's when he was telling us all the rocks in that particular display were 'live' and real. I think it was alarm that had him emphasizing that.

Like I said. We were entertaining. Much like the monkeys at the zoo are... right until they got your 90K bananna and a wild look in their eyes.
23.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:04:09 AM
2.gif

Thank you Cehra. Very much.
2.gif

We have to send FUZZY PS VIBES Mara''s way too as she starts a new job next week.
36.gif
Yes! Good luck to you too, Mara! oh and I can''t wait to see the goth pics hehehe :D

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok last one of the big amazing 90k beauty. serious banana. DIDIAMOND where are you?!? are you in the market for a christmas giftie?!?! this darling ring made me think of you and your fabulous collection.

je visit 1006 zj.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
That 4c cushion is amazing, and I love the setting too. Delicate, light, and airy. Drool.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay and i got a bunch of cool ring pictures of my amazing new clean rings, i'll post those tomorrow over in my SMTR thread but here is one that i took at JE. yum! they look so fresh and crisp.

anyway today was SUPER FUN. i love taking bling breaks. i could have stayed at JE forever. i told greg tonite that i met up with a PS friend at JE and he said 'you are always meeting up with your PS friends'...haha i was like i know isn't it just GREAT?? he was jealous.
3.gif

thanks for the well wishes on the new gig. gypsy i didn't get to tell you about it since we were too busy with the bling, but i'm basically going back to my roots in corporate marketing. i miss it and had a nice break doing the creative sales thang for 2 years, so i landed the right gig, and it's back to the daily grind for me.
2.gif

je visit 1006 zl.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
He's welcome to join us. Really.

Wild horses could drag mine to a bling fest however. He's of the opinion is that the ENTIRE point of bling freinds is so that HE doesn't get trapped for 2 plus hours in a store full of bling.
20.gif
Plebian.
3.gif

Your ring looks fabulous all clean and sparkly. Did you notice how he never handled them after he cleaned them... just used that sizing rod to hand them over to us?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and the funniest part was when Erik told me that they have lots of cameras in the store. Gypsy this was when the gal asked if that was your purse and you went over to get it? he goes...well its pretty safe, this place is loaded with cameras from every angle. AKA...DONT RUN OFF WITH OUR 90K CUSHION, BLINGWHORE!
31.gif
11.gif
12.gif

oh and the other thing i wanted to say was serious kudos to erik for knowing his stuff!!! i have been in JE a few times and while the people there are typically very nice and customer service oriented, he really KNEW what he was talking about. he did not pander to us, and did not assume he knew more than us. he was really knowledgeable about the SMALLEST details, like that polished channel thing and even in terms of 'why does this melee halo look different from this one'...he louped them and could tell us. other salespeople there would just say they didn't know, i know from experience. anyway, erik was rockin today. and his beautiful green eyes were a perk too. he didn't want me to take a photo.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I forgot about the eyes.

YUMMY. LEAF GREEN. TO DIE FOR.

I think he turned purple when you asked him to take a pic of him. ROFLMAO. Seriously. He''s a very comfortable with himself and what he does...confident guy... but that was a RIOT.

I''m kinda wishing he would have let us though. Cause well.. he had some amazing eyes.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crap... look at the time. Gotta run.

THANK YOU MARA.

pishposh

Rough_Rock
Mara, thank you so much for all the pictures! That round 3ct split crown took my breath away. Do you have any more details on the setting?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!
thanks for all the amazing, totally droolworthy pics!
3.gif

Date: 10/14/2006 1:24:26 AM
I''m kinda wishing he would have let us though. Cause well.. he had some amazing eyes.
3.gif
on that note....
9.gif

thanks for sharing guys!
goodnight.
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:43:35 AM

Date: 10/14/2006 12:35:20 AM
and THESE beauties I saw on the JE site and was in love. they are a set of 3 bangles, 2 with areas of pave and one that is pave all the way around!! YUM!!! of course the ones they had would not go over my big man paw hand but since gyspy was apparently a contortionist in her past life, they went on her quite easily.
LMAO. I''m sensing a WEE bit of envy for my bending bones Mara.
You know it!!! It''s just another item on the hand surgery wish list....finger lipo...and now bendable hand bones.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results