carat
color
clarity

Mammogram irregularities - I'm scared

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I’M ALL CLEAR!!!

Oh thank goodness. Whew, just...whew!
Had a better resolution one done and then waited 15 mins until they looked at it. No need to go to ultrasound. It went exactly as you all said it would including the happy outcome.

Thank you for being my village of women - I felt surrounded and I love you all for that gift.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’M ALL CLEAR!!!

Had a better resolution one done and then waited 15 mins until they looked at it. No need to go to ultrasound. It went exactly as you all said it would including the happy outcome.

Thank you for being my village of women - I felt surrounded and I love you all for that gift.

WOOHOO!!! Wonderful news Begonia!:appl:
woohoo001.gif

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy!!!

Thank you. It’s a relief for sure.

I was just checking in over on your thread - I’ll try to catch up with it later but I’m hoping you’re doing ok? Been away for a while dealing with stuff...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’M ALL CLEAR!!!

Fantastic, I had a feeling it'd be ok!!!!:appl:

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!!! :dance:
Don't forget to exercise and try to eat healthier though! We all benefit from that. HUGS!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
hi everyone

I’ve not been posting for a while as I’ve been dealing with some personal issues.

It turns out I’ve missed my mammogram for 3 years - can’t believe that but it happened. I went last week and they’ve just called saying their are irregularities and I need another one tomorrow with possible ultrasound. I’m scared and worried and was hoping for someone to talk to about this. My Mom is gone, no aunts and my sister MIA. Everyone is at work right now and I have no one to talk to.

Your companionship right now would sure be appreciated. Family history of breast cancer...:(

I am really sorry you are going through this. I have posted on this exact topic in the past. I have had 2 separate times where I had the same thing. Call for more views, led to sonograms. then 2 separate times I was sent for biopsies. I was scared out of my mind. And both times my results came back benign. A call back does NOT mean the worst. It means they need to take a closer look. I wish you positive vibes and I hope you have the same results that I had. I got some great support on this board, and I know you will too.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news! Thanks for coming back with the update.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you too. Hope everything went well.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew! Great news! I was thinking about you today while I was out and about. Then rushed here as soon as I could.:appl:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't say anything originally because although I've done it all over the decades - from simple retakes, to biopsies, to ultrasounds and more biopsies, to the full cancer deal and could have given various levels of "advice", you were already getting great advice from a lot of wise women.

The internet has created many problems, but getting help when there is none to be had IRL, can be a real blessing. Having gone through some of my incidents prior to the web, I can tell you that being able to find someone knowledgeable to talk you off the ledge of worry, was WAY harder back then.

I'm so glad you got good support here, and even more glad that it was nothing. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad you got the all clear Begonia! I totally understand your fear, I felt the same way. I had the exact same outcome-it was absolutely nothing. I literally sat there shaking and wondering how I was going to rearrange everything I had going in my life at the time. Afterward, I felt relief and anger, that they could do that to me for nothing. There has to be a better way.
I decided, for me I was going to change my diet-going super low carb and completely getting rid of sugar. There is evidence that cancer feeds on sugar. Even complex carbs, which are glucose molecules linked together in a long chain, are broken down in our bodies as glucose. This quells my fear a little bit that I am being as pro-active as I can.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl::appl: Yay, so glad you got good results . . . and fast, too! :appl::appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear this! I'm sorry you went through all of the emotions of a call back. I look forward to a day when they are able to get accurate scans the first time.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SPECTACULAR!! Thank you for keeping us updated!!! GIRL POWER!! *Love*

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! That's a relief! I kept popping back to get updates, and was hoping this would be the case.

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
I am so very happy for you!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry you had to go through this stress! But YAY!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results