shape
carat
color
clarity

Mali Garnet Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is beautiful and has a real personality! Must put a Mali on my gemstone wish list, your photos really capture the color better than the vendor''s photos. Congrats on getting into a setting.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 10:06:39 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 5/4/2009 10:00:56 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
It turned out lovely! Love the dandelion shot... hee hee! I am in the same boat, still waiting for flowers to appear. The weather here in OHIO gets quite wonky!
That''s a dandelion??? I thought it was another amazing flower that was cultivated precisely for the purpose of taking colored gem photos!! HA!! Well, I have plenty of dandilions (that''s probably the only ''flower'' I have growing in my backyard right now). I need to go take some pictures.

ROTF! That is all I have in my yard too and the fact that I miss seeing the beautiful Spring flowers has tempted me to pic a few and put them in a vase!! LOL!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:08:12 PM

Date: 5/4/2009 10:06:39 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 5/4/2009 10:00:56 AM
It turned out lovely! Love the dandelion shot... hee hee! I am in the same boat, still waiting for flowers to appear. The weather here in OHIO gets quite wonky!
That''s a dandelion??? I thought it was another amazing flower that was cultivated precisely for the purpose of taking colored gem photos!! HA!! Well, I have plenty of dandilions (that''s probably the only ''flower'' I have growing in my backyard right now). I need to go take some pictures.

ROTF! That is all I have in my yard too and the fact that I miss seeing the beautiful Spring flowers has tempted me to pic a few and put them in a vase!! LOL!!
9.gif
You guys are a riot!!
3.gif

Thank you cushioncutnut, TL, icekid, innerkitten, and Stone Hunter.

Mali''s are really sparkly and a great deal pricewise. Don''t delay for too long. Rick predicts that they will be discovered and their prices will only go up.
2.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread? Gorgeous stone and I love the setting you''ve chosen. Congratulations.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, LD.

I was watering my Solomon''s Seal recently and noticed that it was blooming. I''ve been waiting three years, wondering if the plant was going to pass away (or get mowed by DH!). It was so gorgeous, I have to add a few more pictures of my mali ring.

Mali6240.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Can you guess what color shirt I was wearing that day?

Mali6244.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 7:38:08 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Can you guess what color shirt I was wearing that day?
Yep, it was orange. You can see the diamonds reflecting a bit of orange color.

Mali6247.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Mali is definitely an outdoor-loving stone.

Thanks for looking.
35.gif

Mali6250.JPG

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring!

-A

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....LOVE THE COLOR!!!
30.gif

Lori

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i''m glad this rthread resurfaced, because I was just looking at a LOGR ring, and it was this and wondered what it looked like, couldn''t remember who had it. It such a beautiful Garnet! and RING!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Arcadian and Lori. So glad to be of service, D&T!
9.gif
Thanks.

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
That is one great stone! I love the dispersion that Mali''s have, congrats :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 10:27:38 PM
Author: sleepyspinel
That is one great stone! I love the dispersion that Mali''s have, congrats :)
Thank you so much, SS. I love the color of this particular Mali, as well. It is a flashy and colorful stone, with the various shades of green.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Nice photos; I love the sparkle from malis! Gorgeous.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results