shape
carat
color
clarity

makes me kinda sad...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to update and say that SO was talking to his mom for Mother''s Day yesterday, and his mom was asking ifI had received my baby shower invite
9.gif
(I am horrible and haven''t checked the mail, but at least I WAS invited, after all!)

I talked to SO about how I felt initially, and he really just didn''t understand that I would feel that way, and he apologized because he felt that he was supposed to invite me but didn''t want me to feel bad because of financing.

Also, yesterday, his SIL sent a powerpoint slide show of sonograms of the new baby with little commentary, and he called me in the room to watch it with him, and he wouldn''t start it until I came to watch because he wanted to ''share that with me''. It was cute.

1.gif

hope everyone else is well!
35.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this thread and had to comment! I''m so glad everything worked out innocently in the end.. They weren''t excluding you after all! Even if you can''t make it to the shower I know getting the invite had to make you feel a *million* times better!! Congrats, auntie-to-be!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am really sorry you're feeling excluded. There is nothing worse than that. And I'm so happy it turned out to be nothing more than a miscommunication!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad everything turned out OK, Trill!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 10:25:09 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I am really sorry you''re feeling excluded. There is nothing worse than that. And I''m so happy it turned out to be nothing more than a miscommunication!
Ditto!

So... do you think you''re going to TRY to make it? or did you RSVP no?

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would check around for rates before RSVP''ing no. You may be able to find a heck of a deal on airfare.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:01:45 AM
Author: elledizzy5
36.gif
Ditto! And haha, your avatar photo is perfect with this quote, Elle!
3.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 12:42:05 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
I would check around for rates before RSVP''ing no. You may be able to find a heck of a deal on airfare.

I can check around for prices, but it would really be irresponsible for me to go at this point. Flying coast to coast is time consuming and expensive! Plus, I would prefer to go after the baby is born, to see my first ''niece''!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
How thrilling! I just got back from NYC with SO and my sibs to see my cousin in his first broadway performance, so we are all a little ''spent'' right now! NYC is expensive!!! The baby is due in Mid/late june, so hopefully by July/August, we can go out together!

Thanks for all the supoort ladies! Really!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 12:48:45 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 5/12/2009 11:01:45 AM

Author: elledizzy5

36.gif

Ditto! And haha, your avatar photo is perfect with this quote, Elle!
3.gif

LOL!

Oh goodness, it really is. How obnoxious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results