shape
carat
color
clarity

Made my late mom's ER diamond into right hand ring

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Thanks for posting more hand shots- it's perfect on you and the setting looks like it was made for your moms diamond :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Such a beautiful and precious ring. How wonderful that you can wear it and think of your mom!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, and how awesome is it that you can wear it in memory of your dear mom! Love love love it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting and I love the gallery. More importantly, it really does justice to your Mom's stone and the ring looks awesome on your hand. How special to have a bit of your Mom so close.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting the handshots!!! I love full finger coverage for a RHR (well left hand too)!!! :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! soxfan,Kaekae, Enerchi, GemFever, luv2sparkle, minousbijou, tweeter8177

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Just WOW! It was meant to be. The ring is gorgeous by itself, but the proportions and size in the handshots....perfection.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!! I love the setting you chose and almost picked up something exactly like it for a RHR to rehouse my old ering center but it didn't fit! I love your taste

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What an awesome right hand ring!! It's perfect! :D :D

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and a great way to remember your mom. That setting is so perfect and such a statement piece, you are sure to get lots of compliments on it!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutely AMAZING ring. Just stunning, absolutely stunning. I'm sorry about your mom.

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
what a beautiful ring! How wonderful that you'll be able to keep your mom so close to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results