shape
carat
color
clarity

M AVC three stone in yellow gold

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! :appl: :wavey: It took a long time and a lot of hair pulling but I'm so happy w/it now!

Inna, I had a five stone and returned it. Then I bought these instead. If I do decide to trade them in for AVR's, it will be stone for stone, so it will still be a three stone.

I work tomorrow and the only reason I'm even remotely excited about it is I get to wear the ring all day!

My husband likes it too..he liked the five stone but he did an eyebrow raise with a couple stunned blinks and "oh..WOW honey" when I showed it to him.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Packrat,

Just when I think I am done with my want list, you go and do this!!! :Up_to_something: :naughty: :lol:

OMG, that is out of this world. The colour is just :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I briefly had an AVC and really wish I had had the cash to keep it and get my RB upgrade. Never mind, I fell in love with the cut and now I see this, you have given me all sorts of ideas!!!

Wear that beauty in great health!!

:wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Packrat, congratulations!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
It is awesome, Packrat!! :love: :appl: I am glad you decided to keep the stones and make a beautiful ring to wear for yourself. I was also going to ask, how was working with Poppyseed for the setting?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely freaking stunning, packrat! Although I do have to admit, I love the idea of the unplated-WG for the stone's forever home...

But those stones are delicious no matter WHAT! :lickout:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!

Ruby, it was a breeze working w/Poppyseed. I told her what I was looking for-inexpensive but pretty, she sent me a few pics w/pricing that included setting the stones and shipping back to me. Good prices I thought. Took about 1 1/2 weeks from the time they got the stones until I had the ring back.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
My 2c: Keep these stones and save for a true antique OEC.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I'd like to but..I'm only going to have a few pieces. Right now two colored stone RHR's, the three stone and wedding band whenever I get around to that. I thought about maaaaaybe down the road doing a small five stone oec band and small five stone asscher band to stack on my middle finger.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honey I am so embarrassed that I've not been on PS much lately and I completely missed this. Your new ring, it's FABOO!!!! I am so glad that you returned the five stone in favor of these three larger stones. These stones are so warm and buttery that they look like they'd slide right off of a hot pancake like a slab of butter! Just delicious, and you know what? You *know* yourself better than anyone else does. So always go with your gut feeling. Never mind what other people might think. Take your time and do it your way.

And the next time you have something as freakin' fabulous as this to show off? Give me a poke or smack me on the head and say gem >>>> look! I LOVE it! I really really do! Damn, now I HAVE to tootle down to Jon's to take a look at what he has now, selection wise in old cuts and new/old cuts ..... ;)) When you do reset in your forever setting, think 18K buttery yellow gold. For these stones, it's the way to go!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this too, how beautifully buttery :love:

I'm sad to see the fivestone gone but you sound really happy with your new ring Packy!! It's really unique, I love how you played up the diamond colour with the metal - it must be a head-turner IRL :sun: :naughty:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gemgirl and Yssie! I really am very happy with it, yes! I love to wear it, tho I find that when I do, it doesn't take long for me to quit paying attention to what I'm doing and focus on the ring. The yellow gold..I wasn't sure what to do for metal, being torn between unplated white and yellow. I figured I'd give the yellow a try to see what happened! When I reset I'm for right now planning on two tone so I have more choices for bands to pair w/it, tho I do want to find *one* band so I have an actual wedding set..maybe one band in each metal color.

Aaaaand, JD gave me the thumbs up to reset now. His new job is making him H-A-P-P-Y, like I've never seen him so happy before, and he's mentioned I've been so glum and down for a long time so I'm sure that's part of it-he wants to try and make me happier too.

Soooo..possibly I will start a thread for ideas!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the yellow gold!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Aaauuggghh, I love the 3 colored stones! I am working on a project with three sapphires myself.

Great job it looks gorgeous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this-I LOVE IT! The color of the stones are just stunning with the YG! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you jereni! Thanks Thing! I need to get new pics that show the creaminess of the stones. They're mostly only that yellow outside under the trees. We got a new camera so I want to try it out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results