shape
carat
color
clarity

LV''s Little OEC in a Vintage-Inspired Sally Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is absolutely awesome. You must be thrilled with it! I love its uniqueness and it looks like top-notch quality! congratulations on finding the forever home for your OEC!
face6.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Really great design. Any chance of neck shots?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
LV- I remember how excited you were when you received this little beauty! I cannot imagine a more gorgeous home for her than this pendant! The stone is showcased so beautifully; she can be appreciated in all her splendor without being over-powered by the fishtail prongs and bail of the first mounting. I''m blown away by how gorgeous this is!!!! Oh, congratulations to you AND Sally for hitting the nail square on the head with this piece!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
18.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s gorgeous!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
A perfect home for that beautiful stone! Yes, neck shots, please!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Love how unique it is! Its beautiful!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh it''s gorgeous!! What a fabulous pendant!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Ohh LV! Its BEAUTIFUL! We need neckshots
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!!!!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
so pretty and such an unusual setting :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, I love the new setting and the surprise sapphire! Your pictures are great, I especially like the ones of your OEC loose :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovin'' it!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!! That pendant is stunning, it is the perfect home for your diamond-I really, really like this, a lot!!!
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! What a beautiful pendant!! Sally does it again!! Congrats on a gorgeous piece!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
GULP!!!!! Um, can I copy it???? Maybe its a little early in the game for that but I have this .31 OEC burning a hole in my jewelry box and and and
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, I love your new Sally pendant
30.gif

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I just adore that pendant with all my heart. The first set - not so much. But the last design is just *so* perfect!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Now who is Sally?
41.gif

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It looks like a modern take on my grandmother''s pendant. Also rectangular, but hers hangs N/S instead of E/W. If I had a stone on hand, (sadly, I don''t)I would be very tempted to use your pendant as a starting point for a new project! Enjoy.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments about my pendant!

Legra, Sylvie (love your name by the way
1.gif
), zhuzhu, lknvrb4, beechezz, Violet3, wsblue430, packrat, princessplease, Maevie, canuk-gal, junebug17, Luckyeshe, Diamond*Dana, Thank you for all of your kind comments. Glad you all like it so much!!

Lady Disdain, No worries about calling the lil' sapphire cute! It IS cute!! Glad you like the design too. I'll be looking forward to your OMC pics. Hope the sun is shining soon!

SapphireLover, oddoneout, Lurchie, TBjumper, I will take some neck shots this weekend! The sun should be shining in New England by then. Right now, it is very rainy, as in flooding rains!!!

Uppy, Thank you! Thank you! I really appreciate your comments. I'm glad you like it so much!

Burberrygirl, Thanks so much and thanks for the compliment on my photos! I took soooooo many photos and edited down to these few!
1.gif

Deco, Sounds like it's time for your .31 OEC to find a new home! I'm so glad you *heart* my pendant. I'd be delighted if you copied it! The wonderful thing about working with Sally, though, is that you could tweak it any way you want! Not that you would have too, but if you were inclined to change a thing or two, she could do it! Have you posted pics of your .31? Think it's time to e-mail Sally?
31.gif

Sparkles&Glitter, Haha, I know what you mean about the first pendant. Sally has an Etsy shop: Heart of Water Jewels. If you search 'Sally' on here you will find many examples of her work, including the lotus setting, which is very popular among the colored stone crowd.

KaeKae, I'd love to see a photo of your grandmother's pendant. I sent many vintage pendant photos to Sally to give her an idea of what I was looking for. Maybe you'll save the idea for a future project!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That is so pretty! It looks so balanced like it was set that way 90 years ago. Does Sally have a website? I''d like to see more of her work.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow LV its sooooo beautiful
30.gif
wow its really divine, the detailing is beautiful
30.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelpie, Thank you so much. That is a great compliment to Sally's workmanship!
1.gif
I think it is because the goldsmithing is done by hand, without casting, that she is able to achieve such delicate results. Her etsy shop can be found here: Heart of Water Jewels

Hi Blackpaw, Thank you, too, for your kind comments.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the new mounting so much more. The antique frame is so fitting for an OEC.

I know they''re a pain in the neck to take, but do you have any neck shots?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
That is such a cute pendant! I''m really impressed with her work.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally created the perfect home for that little sparkler
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results