shape
carat
color
clarity

Lueur Spring Antique Jewelry Show

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope other PSers are going to this show. It's small but packs a lot of bling IMO and they have some gorgeous pieces. I went yesterday with my dh and my parents and it was fun. My parents enjoyed themselves so much they stayed long after we had left LOL. I took a few pics as best I could for PSers. Hope you enjoy!

Starting with the 20.75 emerald cut diamond ring. It is GORGEOUS. H color but OMG still looked white enough for me! Too bad (I think) it was around 500K. A little out of my price range. Oh well.

_36664.jpg

20.jpg

Next up a gorgeous Harry Winston pear that cost 25K in 1968 and is now a cool 185K. Oh why was I born too late. ;(
I think it is around 6 carats and an E color but not positive on that. So much bling it is hard to keep the details straight. I have a video of this ring but can't post it here sadly. It was hard to get good still pics of some of these gorgeous rings.

hwpear.jpg

pearprofile.jpg

The profile was TDF.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up a 10 carat OEC. JVS1. All the jewels I saw yesterday are GIA certified. I loved this setting. My parents thought the ring was too big for my hand. I don't know. I think it looks pretty good. :lol: Seriously this was too big for even me. 8) :cheeky:
Greg actually really liked this ring on me. He liked the OEC. His exact words "It's a nice stone". I have trained him well. :appl: :bigsmile:

10caratoecring.jpeg

_36665.jpg

10caratoecringjvs1.jpg

10caratoecomg.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TDF profile of the 10 carat OEC. Oh and the purchase price is 485K.

10caratoecprofile.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was an asscher ring there that was gorgeous and I loved the setting. A handsome setting if you will and I thought it would make a great RHR. It was only 38K! He said that was the show price so I guess some of the bling was at discount prices. It is a 5 carat asscher and I think it was LVS1. Nice ring. :love:

_2406.jpeg

_36666.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of more of the HW pear. This was one of my faves. The photos don't do it justice.

img_3355.jpeg

harrywinstonpear.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There were some pretty earrings at the show and I almost took home this Victorian pair I am going to share here. It was very white and lovely presence but I wasn't sure. Greg was absolutely enaBLING me here and wanted to me buy it. Why did I resist??? :wall: Of course now I regret it but oh well. I just don't love tarnished silver over gold but I know that is typical of the Victorian era. I loved the buttercup settings.

_36667.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I resisted on the above pair because I preferred the pair I am going to share next. My mom is modeling these OEC dangles. It was 3 times the price of the Victorian (1.45 carats btw forgot to say in previous post) dangles and I didn't think it was worth the cost so I passed on these. But I preferred these to the Victorian pair. Greg said I have similar earrings to these and he really loved the Victorian pair on me because I have nothing like those at all. He does make a lot of sense. Smart man but then again I already know that. :bigsmile:

OK OEC dangles on my mom's ears. 1.5 carats. Not the best pic of the earrings. They were prettier in person.

oecdanglesonmymom.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom tried on some beautiful black Australian opal earrings. She was very tempted to purchase these but in the end resisted. After all I have her black opal ring so I guess the earrings would have been sort of a letdown after her ring. But they were pretty!

opaldanglesonmymom.jpg

opaldanglesonmom.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you enjoyed the abbreviated summary of the Lueur Spring Antique jewelry show in NYC. It was fun and an intimate setting. Not overwhelming at all. Would love to hear from anyone else who attended it. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI::

ME WANT that Harry Winston! I agree, Missy, it was also my fav!!

But those opal earrings your Mom modelled were tops--simply splendid on her!

Thanks for sharing!!

cheers--Sharon

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That Harry Winston pear---so fabulous!!! :cheeky: :love: :appl:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Missy! "a girl can dream can't she?!" :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun! Thanks Missy for taking us along through your pictures. That pear is a show stopper for sure! :love: :love:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting Missy!!
I neeeeeeed that 10 carat OEC ring :love: :love: :love: Consider selling a kidney.. lol. :wall:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
What fun. Thanks for posting!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1457875745|4004414 said:
Next up a 10 carat OEC. JVS1. All the jewels I saw yesterday are GIA certified. I loved this setting. My parents thought the ring was too big for my hand. I don't know. I think it looks pretty good. :lol: Seriously this was too big for even me. 8) :cheeky:
Greg actually really liked this ring on me. He liked the OEC. His exact words "It's a nice stone". I have trained him well. :appl: :bigsmile:

headlight. I could live with it, even if it's a little big... :mrgreen:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1457876545|4004420 said:
I think I resisted on the above pair because I preferred the pair I am going to share next. My mom is modeling these OEC dangles. It was 3 times the price of the Victorian (1.45 carats btw forgot to say in previous post) dangles and I didn't think it was worth the cost so I passed on these. But I preferred these to the Victorian pair. Greg said I have similar earrings to these and he really loved the Victorian pair on me because I have nothing like those at all. He does make a lot of sense. Smart man but then again I already know that. :bigsmile:

OK OEC dangles on my mom's ears. 1.5 carats. Not the best pic of the earrings. They were prettier in person.

I do love this pair. You do have similar ones, but not exactly the same. It's super simple yet makes a big statement. I love it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1457876732|4004424 said:
My mom tried on some beautiful black Australian opal earrings. She was very tempted to purchase these but in the end resisted. After all I have her black opal ring so I guess the earrings would have been sort of a letdown after her ring. But they were pretty!

So pretty. I can see you wearing them.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1457876200|4004417 said:
A couple of more of the HW pear. This was one of my faves. The photos don't do it justice.

Two words.

Liz Taylor.

Mahaud

Rough_Rock
Oh no I missed that!
How often is the show and are there other similar ones coming up please?
In NYC preferably
or Boston.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll take the EC, shan't say no to the pear and Asscher though.

Thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: That 10 carat OEC :love: :love: :love: :lickout:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are fabulous but I just couldn't imagine any of them fitting in to my lifestyle! Although, I guess if such funds were available my lifestyle might be very different :think:

The second pair of dangles, though? I could totally go for them, so pretty!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Droooooooooooooool :love:
That pear!! Makes my lovely look like a grain of Sand!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG, the 10ct OEC!!!! OMG.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mahaud|1457898669|4004568 said:
Oh no I missed that!
How often is the show and are there other similar ones coming up please?
In NYC preferably
or Boston.

Hi Mahaud, the show runs through Tuesday and there are shows throughout the year. In NYC it's in March and October I believe. Then there's the Miami antique show in Miami in the Winter. Just google antique jewelry shows. When I'm on my computer later I will share links with you if you still need them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1457896860|4004551 said:
missy|1457875745|4004414 said:

headlight. I could live with it, even if it's a little big... :mrgreen:

Haha it would look awesome on you LLJSmom but honestly your ER is more beautiful. :love:

LLJsmom said:
missy|1457876732|4004424 said:

So pretty. I can see you wearing them.

Now here's a question. What do you think these cost? I am sure my mom heard wrong but maybe I'm wrong. Lol I'm far off if I'm wrong but then I know little about the cost of gems. But I swear she had to hear it wrong.

LLJsmom said:
missy|1457876545|4004420 said:

I do love this pair. You do have similar ones, but not exactly the same. It's super simple yet makes a big statement. I love it.

Here would have been mine if they cost half what they were asking. Just couldn't justify them in my mind for the cost and what I already own earring wise.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1457949319|4004965 said:
Droooooooooooooool :love:
That pear!! Makes my lovely look like a grain of Sand!

Never Alex. Your gorgeous pear can stand up to any pear or any bling for that matter! :love:
Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs and healing vibes and lots of love.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for looking and commenting. I wish you all could have been there with me!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like you had a great time! Beautiful rings but that 10ct OEC :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results