shape
carat
color
clarity

Lueur Spring Antique Jewelry Show

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun, thank you for sharing all these scrumptious photos!! LOVE the opal earrings.....sigh.....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the eyecandy, I think all of the "big rocks" look fabulous on you including the big OEC :naughty:

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
missy|1457875745|4004414 said:
Next up a 10 carat OEC. JVS1. All the jewels I saw yesterday are GIA certified. I loved this setting. My parents thought the ring was too big for my hand. I don't know. I think it looks pretty good. :lol: Seriously this was too big for even me. 8) :cheeky:
Greg actually really liked this ring on me. He liked the OEC. His exact words "It's a nice stone". I have trained him well. :appl: :bigsmile:

Oh my God, that's amazing. I want to kiss it!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy.. you made my day by posting those AWESOME jewels.. thank you so much!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I had seen a ruby ring on Ebay that I loved and the seller said that they were going to be at the show. I never got around to going but now I don't feel as bad since I was able to live vicariously thru you! :love:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing! I would love to see that Emerald cut in person.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know whats funny, Missy? If I ever saw anyone wearing those rings, I would immediately assume they are costume :lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Missy, thank you for sharing such wonderful photos! I would be hard pressed to pick just one! :lol: They are all truly stunning! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thanks for sharing your experience! :wavey:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Loved looking at these pics, Missy. Thanks so much for posting!! My fave was the pear, but that OEC was also TDF. It almost did appear unreal though due to its size. Yowza!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Exquisite pieces. I'm shocked at that asscher only being 38k. I think that would be a great buy for some PSer! Thanks for sharing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1458695901|4009631 said:
Wow! Exquisite pieces. I'm shocked at that asscher only being 38k. I think that would be a great buy for some PSer! Thanks for sharing!

Laila, I know, me too! Supposedly they had better prices at the show than for the average consumer when they are at their shops but being a skeptical NYer I don't know if that is true because some of the prices didn't seem that great. However some of the prices did seem like a real deal so maybe it depended on the vendor. I know there were a few pieces I would have LOVED to add to my collection. 8)

Rubies-R-Me, it would be wonderful if next year you were able to attend and we could enjoy the show together! There's one at the end of October (and some of my fave PSers might be joining me fingers crossed) and then next spring.

Thank you all for taking the time to look and post and I am glad you enjoyed the bling with me!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy!
Well that sounds like a whole buncha fun! I'm always sad when the PS Get Together passes each May and I'm not able to go for one reason or the other. I would love to come to the Lueur show in October. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results