shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucky Texans Uternity HAND PICS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 11:06:48 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
Date: 3/24/2009 7:39:32 AM

Author: katiedid

Yep! 10 pt stones, size 5 so I only have 20 stones total.
emsmile.gif

love love love it!!!!!

I don't know if I envy you or not... 5 means always having to have a ring sized! LOL! I was a 7 FOREVER, and that was so nice... because most places stock a 7!

Then I was an 8 which wasn't too hard to find, but this new 7.5 size... will mean ALWAYS having to have a ring sized!

I have a question for you... do you have a place inside your ring where there are no cleaning holes and they have something stamped on it?

Chiming in...LT I have that area you speak of..I didn't know I had it until i saw your WF pics of your ring. I checked and VOILA..I have it too! (I'm talking about the solid pieces underneath)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leave it to me to have something different. Story of my life!
emteeth.gif
I haven''t found a single thing wrong with mine and I am Queen of Pickiness!!! Thank god since I would have to mail it back to them. Lucky, you''re lucky.
emsmile.gif
You live close so if you need them to fix anything, you can go in person!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 1:42:22 PM
emteeth.gif
I haven''t found a single thing wrong with mine and I am Queen of Pickiness!!! Thank god since I would have to mail it back to them. Lucky, you''re lucky.
emsmile.gif

as I''m reading your conversation with LT...I sit here thinking??? Hmmm did I really check it out good? lol. I checked it out. Prongs are good..and I have solid spaces under the stones..like 3 of them but it has stamps on them (at least 2 of them).

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 1:36:31 PM
Author: atroop711

emsmile.gif

love love love it!!!!!

I don''t know if I envy you or not... 5 means always having to have a ring sized! LOL! I was a 7 FOREVER, and that was so nice... because most places stock a 7!

Then I was an 8 which wasn''t too hard to find, but this new 7.5 size... will mean ALWAYS having to have a ring sized!

I have a question for you... do you have a place inside your ring where there are no cleaning holes and they have something stamped on it?

Chiming in...LT I have that area you speak of..I didn''t know I had it until i saw your WF pics of your ring. I checked and VOILA..I have it too! (I''m talking about the solid pieces underneath)
Maybe cuz ours are bigger? Hubby said he thinks that''s where they added the extra links
9.gif
I had to share that.... hahahahaha

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 1:42:22 PM
emteeth.gif
emsmile.gif
Um. You can''t be the queen... I am already the Queen! LOL!
31.gif

I emailed Chris, he said that''s not a problem at all... that I can drop it by and they''ll fix it right away!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 2:35:00 PM
Date: 3/24/2009 1:36:31 PM

Author: atroop711

emsmile.gif

love love love it!!!!!

I don''t know if I envy you or not... 5 means always having to have a ring sized! LOL! I was a 7 FOREVER, and that was so nice... because most places stock a 7!

Then I was an 8 which wasn''t too hard to find, but this new 7.5 size... will mean ALWAYS having to have a ring sized!

Chiming in...LT I have that area you speak of..I didn''t know I had it until i saw your WF pics of your ring. I checked and VOILA..I have it too! (I''m talking about the solid pieces underneath)
Maybe cuz ours are bigger? Hubby said he thinks that''s where they added the extra links
9.gif
I had to share that.... hahahahaha

Yup..ours are bigger! I''m a 7.5 but had them make a sz 8 so I could wear it on my right hand at times

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Tacori...AWESOME! I was just saying in another thread that I love uternities! I love eternities! I guess I can say that I love ALL (e or u)ternity rings!!!!! You've added another beautiful ring to PS! Enjoy!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s gorgeous!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
LT- did you get your band fixed yet? did WF explain why there were solid pieces underneath in the first place? beautiful band!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:23:03 PM
Author: sugar
LT- did you get your band fixed yet? did WF explain why there were solid pieces underneath in the first place? beautiful band!
My concerns have been handed over to their Customer Resolution Group, and they are going to assess the situation further... I''ve been told I''ll have an answer tomorrow... they may need to order a new piece all together... there are a few other issues with it.

Whiteflash has been very quick to respond to everything, and very nice about the whole thing! I''m still SO impressed with them!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
glad to hear it is being taken care of. must be hard for you to be away from your precious though! i''ve had to send some items back to WF before to get fixed up and they''ve always done a great job making sure everything got corrected and that everyone was happy. it''s still a bummer having to send your pretties away after just receiving them though. it''s a good thing there''s a SMTR thread to help pass the time!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results