shape
carat
color
clarity

Lowest Price Vatche Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Whelansm

Rough_Rock
Hi all, ive been reading your comments on here for some time and thank you all very much for your honest incite and help! I had picked out the Vatche 4 prong style with the engraving in PLat however, now it comes down to price. Bottom line is where can I find a Vatche dealer that is reasonably priced? I have some quotes for 1900 to 2400 dollars for a strait plat ring with now extra settings? I realize the price of plat is high right now but it seems a little overboard for a simple ring setting? I mean it will almost cost more for a Plat setting than a diamond (Not really but getting there).

Secondly, I live in Canada. There does not appear to be ANY dealers that carry vatche in Canada. So I have to order it I guess. I emailed Vatche last week about dealers in Canada, but there have not got back to me at all.

Any dealer/jewelers that you know of would be a great help!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
platinum+brand name designer=expensive
no way around that.

i believe wink jones www.winkjones.com carries d.vatche.

best of luck!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I paid quite a bit less 1 year ago for the plain setting, no engraving. Bought it locally, so no help there! It is an expensive setting, but it does have a lot of plat in it which explains some of the cost! I''m very pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results