shape
carat
color
clarity

loving my Harry Winston cushion pave ering (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!! I think this is my favorite ring on PS. It's the perfect size and so beautiful.

..........now I'm going to need more pictures.
31.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring (it couldn''t be because mine is fairly similar...
2.gif
) It''s so funny because my dad cut out a Harry Winston ad from the WSJ because the ring looked so much like mine, and then I come here a few days later and see the same ring! It''s beautiful!!!! I like how it sits higher and it looks like you''ll be able to wear bands with it.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! Your ring is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your marriage!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 5:46:50 AM
Author:angelainjapan

loving my Harry Winston cushion pave ering
ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

papillon

Rough_Rock
How stunning! What a lucky girl you are! Loving your kimono, too!

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for re-posting. I tried to see your ring earlier, but the photos didn''t show up. I love it!

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks for all the lovely comments on my ring! You all really made my day.
30.gif

For those of you who asked about a wedding band, there is a gorgeous HW matching pave one that we just haven''t gotten around to buying yet! It is the same width as my ering band and very sparkly and dainty. They showed it to us at the Harry Winston in Las Vegas when we bought my ering. However, they didn''t have it at the HW here in Osaka the last time I checked.
8.gif
My husband and I are planning a visit to the states next spring so look out for the pics then!!!
36.gif

Andrey- Thanks so much for fixing my avatar!
2.gif

papillon- Thanks for the nice compliment on my kimono! Here is a better photo for you.
2.gif
We changed into the traditional Japanese garments halfway into our wedding reception.

694878783_2b44cb3b2b.jpg

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
One more of both of us.
2.gif

695747436_315828c96b.jpg

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Aww shucks...I can''t just post those kimono pics without one of my traditional white wedding dress too, right?!
2.gif
Hope you all don''t mind!

502031409_33a8a73212.jpg

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
My dress is from Spain and my veil is French lace.
30.gif
I''d better stop now! lol

502031383_40bb7e16d5.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I love your wedding gown. It is so refreshing to see a beautiful neckline and sleeves. Very romantic! Your ring is gorgeous and the kimono is beautiful, too. You made a lovely bride in both your outfits!!

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much swingirl! I was going for a romantic and antique, old world charm kind of look to match MY RING with the lace, and pearls and soft colored roses. I think it all came together nicely.

695589138_bc02885574s.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! You are so beautiful!!! You look so fabulous on your wedding day!!!!
36.gif

And your ring... well what can I say! Its stunning!!!!!!!!

Kats

Rough_Rock
Wow, wow wow - I LOVE your ring, it''s beautiful! Make sure you post pics of the wedding band when you get it.

Lovely wedding photos too!

susi

Shiny_Rock
*sigh*
1.gif
What beautiful pictures! I''m glad you came back and posted these.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding dress and veil!! It''s so lovely.... Very nice wedding pics!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m thrilled to see a *traditional* bride on this forum! While I like some of the strapless styles many PSers have worn, I personally prefer a more old-fashioned look in wedding attire. You were a beautiful bride -- in both dress and kimono.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
you, your dress, your ring, and the whole setting looks straight out of a fairytale! beautiful!!
30.gif

thanks for reposting the ring pics, as i never could see them as a newbie!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful! I love your traditional gown and gorgeous kimono. I had a traditional gown with lace sleeves. I don't see that type of dress very often. We also could have been bouquet sisters. It brought tears to my eyes.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AngelinJapan your ring and you are gorgeous!!!! My DH and daugher are to arrive in Japan tomorrow. They will be at the hotel called (forgive my spelling) Shiryogush which is 2 blocks from Tokyo Square. Their names are David and Juanita and If you have a chance to say hello please do. They are filming for Japanese TV. Tell them Lisa sent you.

Warmest Regards,
Lisa

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Angela! There''s no way we''d forget that beautiful ring, but I am so glad you reposted pictures since the old ones disappeared! I also want to say how very beautiful I think your wedding gown and veil are! Congratulations on your marriage and please do come back and post more pictures when you get the HW wedding band!

leebeerman

Rough_Rock
dear angelinjapan
i really love your ring! i just got engaged and we waited to get the ring together . i really love your setting and the photos are so beautiful-you were such a lovely bride.
i was wondering about the height of the ring-from the side on pictures i can''t really tell if its set pretty high or not. is there any way you could send me a pic of the ring from the side. i do not live near a HW store but we are actually planning a trip to las vegas to go ring shopping in 2 weeks. i am just really impatient(esp. after your photos!!!)
thanks
lianne

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Please post more pics of your wedding day! The ones I have seen are simply fantastic!!!! Do you live in Osaka now? Do you speak Japanese?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember your pics-they are so gorgeous!! I love your ring!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
for some odd reason i missde this thread back in dec when u posted...can i just say that everything is stunning! i looooooooooooove ur ring and the dress and the kimono and the whole thing to be honest...u did a very good job :)

MP

Shiny_Rock
That ring is beyond amazing. I'm looking at a similar setting from Mark T from ERD. It's a shame that there isn't a Harry Winston in DC or I would be definitely doing some shopping there.

WOW !!!!!
30.gif

Your ring is beautiful !!!

Thank you for posting the pictures again... I could and would NEVER tire of seeing those....
31.gif

MP

Shiny_Rock
One question about the e-ring and please excuse me for not being in the know, but is that a micro-pave or simply a pave halo?
Thanks,

MP

golden

Shiny_Rock
love your ring. What kind of wedding band do you wear with your ring?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos so much!! I love both your wedding dress and your kimono. I am married to a Japanese-American man and I am caucasian girl. I contemplated doing a change into a kimono, but since we were married in the USA I decided it would be over kill. You are lucky you got to do both styles - you look so pretty.

Do you love living in Japan? I have been there and really enjoy it. May I ask where in the USA you are from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results