shape
carat
color
clarity

Louisiana Coronavirus updates

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of fish. Some people went diving last night when they weren't supposed to down here in Riviera. One of the women got her head sliced open by a boat propellar...which should not have been in the water either. The unfortunate part is that she did not make it. People feel like they can do whatever they want, no one can tell them what to do. And its sad that they put others at risk like this.

@AGBF its for the best. No one should put someone at risk for the hell of it.

@whitewave, tell your LA folks that stuff is closed in Florida...lol They keep coming here for some reason.

Believe me, it’s all over my Facebook feed.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our ICU is on diversion. Full.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8A8A499C-E703-4FE0-9696-B1962CAF8DDA.png

Holy ****! That is +2726 in 24 hours.

We knew it was going to be bad because the governor released a statement on a morning radio interview letting everyone know that today’s numbers would be “jarring”....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard General Rusel Honoré talking about how adversely affected the people of "gasoline alley" will be due to their high rate of cancer. He said that since Trump became president the EPA eased restrictions on oil company pollution and cancer cases have risen. These people are at a higher risk than average for illness, let alone the coronavirus. God help the people of Louisiana.

eta: This is called "cancer alley", not "gasoline alley"

Informative link...https://www.msnbc.com/interactives/geography-of-poverty/se.html

8A8A499C-E703-4FE0-9696-B1962CAF8DDA.png

Holy f*ck! That is +2726 in 24 hours.

We knew it was going to be bad because the governor released a statement on a morning radio interview letting everyone know that today’s numbers would be “jarring”....

Last edited:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Horrible. And so sad. Why is this not getting more national attention?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Horrible. And so sad. Why is this not getting more national attention?

Maybe because Louisiana is not a very wealthy state? If I remember correctly, the government (the US government) didn't exactly leap into action as soon as Hurricane Katrina hit. I remember "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie".

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3EB5F5F3-5DD7-45AA-9AF7-24AAAEBD82F6.jpeg

45CA2FE9-5F44-4859-9D9B-1B0E2610ADD3.png

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those numbers are so sad. but many knew this would happen there. Not much could have been done if they didn't do what they needed to do...like no Mardi Gras. (did they have st patty day parade? I thought some locations did)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results