carat
color
clarity

"Lotsa bling" wedding set! (3.96 TCW)

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!

I'm so excited! I picked up my wedding band this week :love:

Here are some pictures. My apologies for the photo quality! These pictures unfortunately don't do the set justice. I'll have to try to take pictures outside some other day to really showcase it.

I know some of you you might find it too much sparkle but I do like my bling! I also love that both rings are statements in themselves and don't have to be worn together. I have big fingers (size 8.25 to 8.5), so dainty little things don't look particularly nice on me.

I've seen lots of blingy engagement rings paired with simpler/more subdued wedding bands (which are equally beautiful in their own way) on here and thought I'd show something different. Believe it or not, I had thought of going with 2 wedding bands, (5x0.25 each) but in the end decided against it because I didn't want to completely hide the engagement ring's setting.

E-ring : 0.25, 0.35, 1.0, 0.36, 0.25
W-band : 0.35 x 5
Ring size : 8.25 (or 8.5)

_34780.jpg

_34781.jpg

_34782.jpg

_34783.jpg

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Ah ha! These pics are a bit better! So frustrating not being able to take proper pictures :wall:

_34784.jpg

_34785.jpg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lickout: :lickout: More Pictures Please! :lickout: :lickout: :pray: Maybe separate so we can see both, and profiles.... :angel:

Q

Queenie60

It's beautiful! I love the setting. Enjoy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings looks GORGEOUS!!!! OMG! :love:
I think, however, that you need a small spacer between the rings so those diamonds do not rub against each other.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I don't think you can have too much bling!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkle-tastic! I love them!

I agree about a narrow spacer. My first thought was "Wow!" and my second thought was "eek! Girdle rub!"

They are BEAUTIFUL. I also second the request for more pictures! :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are absolutely exquisite!!! Lots of bling in a really good way and even the side profile is pretty. I agree with the others though, a plain spacer band in between might help avoid damage from the diamond girdles rubbing.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there's such a thing as too much sparkle!! :D I love lotsa bling too and your rings are gorgeous!!! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Blingtastic! I also love the profile of both rings together, reminds me of a cathedral for some reason.

Your set is beautiful! Enjoy! :wavey:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, both pieces are totally blingtastic and they look great together!! :appl: Would love to see more photos especially of profiles! I'll mirror the others that a thin spacer will help save the prongs on both rings.

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
I was busily snapping away during my break at work :) Here you go!

_34809.jpg

_34810.jpg

_34811.jpg

_34812.jpg

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Hi Cozystitches! I've added a couple side views of both rings. :) I was shamelessly filling my camera roll with pictures of my rings today. I'll post some more :)

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Thanks Crystal, Junebug, Arkie and MMirovan :) This is my forever set. My husband was only willing to let me do this costly process once :) I'm definitely going to enjoy it for all the years to come. Every time I look at it it makes me smile :love:

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
More profile and other side views

ring13.jpg

_34813.jpg

_34814.jpg

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
And here are the last set of pictures. These aren't the best but they're kind of neat

ring14.jpg

_34815.jpg

_34816.jpg

ring12.jpg

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion, Alex Sundial, JDDN and motowomama. I agree a spacer would probably be a good idea. I'm not sure if I should go for a 1mm or 1.5mm. I'm worried a 2mm would create too much of a gap between the two. I guess I will have to go to a jewelers and try a few different ones. Unless I find a killer deal, I like the idea of buying through Etsy. Have any of you bought plain bands from an Etsy vendor? Do you have suggestions?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Love all this bling! :naughty:

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Thanks Derbygal! I'm so glad it's appealing to the bling loving people on the forum :)

niter

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful! I have trellis settings on both of my rings (e-ring and RHR) and I think the suggestion of a spacer is sound. My wedding band rolls and has caused damage to the trellis on my e-ring :(

I bet this set sparkles like crazy in the daylight. Very gorgeous.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LydiaLY|1444344515|3936439 said:
Hi Cozystitches! I've added a couple side views of both rings. :) I was shamelessly filling my camera roll with pictures of my rings today. I'll post some more :)
:twirl: :naughty: :appl: :appl: :appl: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: Sooooo pretty :D :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: Thanks for all the pictures!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, a gorgeous set! You wear them well, and I love the profile shots. Such amazing rings! There are definitely trustworthy vendors who could make a relatively inexpensive spacer band. DK (David Klass) might be an option, because I know he is reasonably priced and would probably be happy to do something simple and fast.

Glad you love them, and you will definitely have infinite ways to wear them together, separately, etc in the future. Nice to have such a versatile set! :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, who did your settings for you? :love:

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
The set was made by Dixon Jewellers on Sparks St in Ottawa, Ontario. They were great to work with. Communication was fantastic and Matt was exceedingly patient with my million questions and emails :)

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lovedogs I'll look him up. I love the versatility the offers as well! :)

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Great news! My jeweller (Dixon Jewellers) was able to make a spacer for a very reasonable price! Actually same price point as Etsy sellers. At least I'm able to keep it local this way and my set will come entirely from the same jeweller. I swear, they're the best!!! Should be getting it early next week or so. I'll take more pictures then. He'll make a 1.5mm and we'll see how that fits. I noticed some scratching already and it hasn't even been quite a week yet! gahhhhhh panic! Apparently they can be polished off. Thanks everyone for recommending a spacer. I definitely see how it's necessary with this style now. :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your new wedding set is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: It looks fabulous on you! I love that you can wear it together or each piece alone. I immediately thought you should wear a spacer, but after reading through the thread I see you've already ordered one! :clap:
All of the photos are fantastic! Really love the profile pics too! Congratulations! :appl:

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
Thanks Rockinruby! I sure hope the spacer won't be too obvious to the eye. I'd prefer not having one but don't want to prematurely wear down the gold on my set. They said it should be ready Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here. I'll definitely post pictures. I think the profile picture is my fav!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
LydiaLY|1444411089|3936674 said:
Thanks Rockinruby! I sure hope the spacer won't be too obvious to the eye. I'd prefer not having one but don't want to prematurely wear down the gold on my set. They said it should be ready Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here. I'll definitely post pictures. I think the profile picture is my fav!

I love your profile pic! It's gorgeous! :love:

Good idea to post pics with the spacer once you get it. Since your jeweler made the wedding set hopefully they will be able to make the spacer fit perfectly too! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results