shape
carat
color
clarity

Lots of stackers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohhh so pretty! The amethyst, was it done by OneGarnetGirl or McFarland?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 9:17:35 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
Oohhh so pretty! The amethyst, was it done by OneGarnetGirl or McFarland?

Thanks MonkeyPie, it was made by OneGarnetGirl, and her prices are beyond reasonable, the color of her rose gold is perfect for amethyst!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
... and I don''t know what I was thinking earlier when I wrote that orange and purple are complimentary colors. Duh, of course they aren''t, but the peachy rose gold is a great contrast to purple.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!

Has anyone else noticed that onegarnetgirl''s prices have almost doubled or is it my eyes?

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Awesome stackers!

yes, Elegant, I noticed that too, but her work is so nice...

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t notice, is it a recent change? My stack was extremely affordable, I hope she doesn''t raise her prices too high.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 1:00:15 PM
Author: mariedtiger
I didn't notice, is it a recent change? My stack was extremely affordable, I hope she doesn't raise her prices too high.
Yeah, I think I remember the Med. Blue stackers for like $78 or $92 dollars or something like that, and now they are $188...disappointing actually. I hate when people start getting popular, like she has probably from word-of-mouth from this site, and they start raising the prices - I think that is pretty screwed if you ask me... That always seems to happen. She was WAY more affordable and that was like 2 months or less ago. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results