shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost my diamond bracelet!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
interrogate the cat.
A few years back my beloved cat (RIP) batted a heart shaped gemstone off my bedside table, and kicked it around the floor of my tiny apartment before I realized it was missing. I tore the place apart looking for my heart. I was even late for work that day! When my boss asked me what was going on, I was still flustered, and blurted out “I lost my heart this morning. But I found it. My cat had it. Im sorry I’m late. She stole my heart.”

Only after I’d said it, I realized it was true in both senses. I still have the heart. Just goes to show that giving your heart away isn’t a loss. <3

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh no! I hope you find it soon.

I've lost jewelry and found it in the oddest places. Good news: it's a bracelet. So it's larger and hopefully easier to find.

If you have a bed frame/headboard/etc. Check between all the parts of the bed, between the mattress and the box spring. And as odd as it sounds behind any drawers in dressers, nightstands, bathroom vanities.

I've found my jewelry in places I would NEVER have thought to look. Fingers crossed for you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Washer or dryer are places that stuff can slip off your hands too.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I hope you find it. sad :(( Insured?

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I see that someone has posted I cross my fingers you’ve found it! (On my phone and it doesn’t list the last person who posted).

Hoping it turns up!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - sorry to hear this!

I lost my bracelet inside an Oreo cookie bag ... I was snacking and I guess when I pulled my hand out, it rolled the bracelet off my wrist. A couple of months later it went missing again ... and once again, it was in the Oreo cookie bag! I looked there thinking, “no way will it be in this bag again” and there it was! lol

I’m not sure how big your bracelet is on your wrist, but if it can roll off in similar way, I suggest checking snack bags, pockets, and sleeves.

Good luck!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Good News....I found my bracelet! Bad news is the clasp is broken along with a few chipped diamonds (it was on my concrete back porch) so I am guessing the fall must have chipped the baguettes. :(
Thankfully I do have insurance that will take care of the repairs. :)
I appreciate all the search ideas and support. Loosing something sentimental (regardless of value) certainly does effect us more than we realize.
I'm just happy to have it back! :) <3

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good News....I found my bracelet! Bad news is the clasp is broken along with a few chipped diamonds (it was on my concrete back porch) so I am guessing the fall must have chipped the baguettes. :(
I appreciate all the search ideas and support. Loosing something sentimental (regardless of value) certainly does effect us more than we realize.
Glad you found it! Really sorry some of the stones were damaged :(

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m happy you found it! It sounds like someone walked on it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOOHOO.GIF

So thrilled for you @Taylorbug! :appl::appl::appl:
sorry it's a bit damaged but you'll get that fixed and relieved you found it!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it would turn up! Sorry the clasp is broken and a couple diamonds chipped. Maybe consider getting an estimate before turning in a claim?

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you found it and so sorry about the damage. Hopefully, its a reasonable fix. Not sure what kind of clasp you have, but you might look at options that are a bit more secure (assuming it opened). My mom has a clasp with snaps on both sides and a chain that connects the two sides. These were added after she dropped her bracelet and one of our dogs had a merry chase in the year with it. Borrowed this picture from the web to show the double snaps.
upload_2019-3-11_18-30-0.png

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew! You found it even before I saw that you'd lost it!
I'm going to second rockysalamander's suggestion about the clasp. Or, if that's what you already have, maybe a new one to be sure it's secure again? I have a single one on my beloved rhodolite bracelet, but if she were diamonds, I'd definitely want to upgrade the clasp.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you found it and so sorry about the damage. Hopefully, its a reasonable fix. Not sure what kind of clasp you have, but you might look at options that are a bit more secure (assuming it opened). My mom has a clasp with snaps on both sides and a chain that connects the two sides. These were added after she dropped her bracelet and one of our dogs had a merry chase in the year with it. Borrowed this picture from the web to show the double snaps.
upload_2019-3-11_18-30-0.png

Mine has the latch underneath. Definately getting some extra clasp so hopefully it doesn’t come off again ! :)

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy to hear your good news!!! Congratulations! :appl::clap::dance:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s great news! I’ve been hoping you’d find it :appl:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Whew.....I kept checking in to see if it had been found! So glad you found it! I usually lose an earring. Just one.( Ashamed to admit I have a collection of single earrings. ..just in case the mate ever reappears!(?)
Hope you get it repaired quickly!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Taylorbug! I'm so glad you found it !!!! Thank goodness it's not too damaged.:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results