shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose Grown Diamonds...BOT communications...

togal

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone have experiences dealing 'Susan' at Loosegrowndiamond.com? The frustration comes when realizing that one is communicating with a BOT... Even mildly complex scenarios 'do not compute'... I think there are 'real Susan' moments....and then 'BOT Susan' moments... If I ever get this stone/ring I've ordered....as I'm hoping it will turn out...it will be a miracle!...and AI miracle...a lab-grown AI BOT miracle!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to purchase a band from this vendor. When I got to checkout I learned they don't accept Paypal so I changed my mind about buying it. I received multiple phone calls from them (that I let go to voicemail) requesting I complete the purchase. It was a real person calling. It was strange.

togal

Brilliant_Rock
It is disturbing. It's a tale of many Susans... Unfortunately, the left-hand Susan doesn't know what the right-hand Susan is doing... As mentioned, it will be a miracle if the ring I've ordered comes out as planned...with the correct diamond. Lots of glitches in their system... some odd practices, and spotty, inconsistent, and vague communication...all with 'Susan'... Day and night...she's on the job...*shakes head*

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
It’s funny, I was about to buy a diamond yesterday that available from Ritani or Loosegrown (well everyone had it but price wise I was only considering those 2),

with the Memorial Day 10% off Labs at Ritani it was the same price and since Ritani ships overnight free and LG charges $120 for express… I went with Ritani.

When I ordered my other from LG it was overall fine but it took six weeks to get the diamond.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've purchased five diamonds from this company so far and i've never had a problem with communications. I have received mails from the ... multiple Suzans but the overall experience was fine!

facebookin

Rough_Rock
I had "Stefan" who promptly did the price match for me directly from the chat so I was happy.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.29.09.png Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.29.28.png

togal

Brilliant_Rock
I had "Stefan" who promptly did the price match for me directly from the chat so I was happy.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.29.09.png Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.29.28.png

Well...with all due respect, the fact that 'live chat' was able to offer you a $35.00 discount hardly speaks as an endorsement for this company. I've had much more complicated issues with them. Trust me.

togal

Brilliant_Rock
I got a virtual tongue lashing from 'The Real Susan'...stating that she is the ONLY Susan...except for the auto-response 'Susan'.... I have a feeling that the real Susan is overwhelmed, and could use another Susan to lighten her load...

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Really? Who beats up a customer??

Lyristas

Rough_Rock
I've also had a very frustrating experience where I ordered a stone and sent a wire transfer... they get back to me saying it's not available and take ages to respond to back and forths as I try to navigate choosing a new stone and using the funds towards that.

The communication has been a mixture of good and meh, but the time it takes (I assume due to timezone differences) is awful.

I'm tempted to just ask for a full refund and order it from elsewhere with a price match. The only issue is the sales tax of other sites makes them still $200 more expensive even with the price match.

togal

Brilliant_Rock
I've also had a very frustrating experience where I ordered a stone and sent a wire transfer... they get back to me saying it's not available and take ages to respond to back and forths as I try to navigate choosing a new stone and using the funds towards that.

The communication has been a mixture of good and meh, but the time it takes (I assume due to timezone differences) is awful.

I'm tempted to just ask for a full refund and order it from elsewhere with a price match. The only issue is the sales tax of other sites makes them still $200 more expensive even with the price match.

I'm with you... I just feel like cancelling the whole thing... Something feels 'off' with this company.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results