shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose .6 M SI2 AVR Pics!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everybody for your compliments! It just worked out that my husband bought me flowers that week! I started taking pictures and then it hit me--OH, I can make FLOWER SHOTS!!! I appreciate the compliments on the photos, as well. Besides diamond pictures, I am generally a poor photographer. My interest in diamonds makes me more motivated behind a camera.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely diamond.
Lovely pics! :appl:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
zero|1385454763|3563061 said:
Right now there are not that many AVR's of warmer color for a lower budget, mostly I1's .
The aset of the .51 L, doesn't look tempting and I would prefer a culet. I would also dare to go even lower in color (N/O perhaps).
I seem to prefer warmer colors and to see it "live" will probably help me to decide what color my future avc should have as well.

I am glad the stone went to someone here. Really enjoyed seeing some more pics! I took too much time thinking about if the inclusions would be visible or not and if my local goldsmith would refuse to take the stone under his insurance while setting it or not just because of the clarity grade (they are ridiculously picky over here regarding that).In the end I will for that reason, probably end up with a vs1 or higher.

I hope you find just the right one for you. Speaking of the inclusions, there appears to be something on the surface of the table. I thought it was a water spot for the first few days, but realized it wasn't after it wouldn't wash off. There is another inclusion right under the table nearby, also.

I intend to upgrade in a year or so, so I can tolerate the inclusions and enjoy the diamond for now.

I set it in a plain Stuller solitaire, but have not had a chance to get my camera back out yet.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1386207021|3567817 said:
Beautiful diamond and I love our pictures.

Or as I meant to say "your" pictures.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1386209548|3567846 said:
Lovely diamond.
Lovely pics! :appl:

Thanks, kenny! You have acquired quite a stunner yourself! Huge congratulations to you! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
marcy|1386209753|3567850 said:
marcy|1386207021|3567817 said:
Beautiful diamond and I love our pictures.

Or as I meant to say "your" pictures.

Your pictures, our pictures... same difference. :wink2:

zero

Rough_Rock
Wasn't there a knot or something right in the middle of the table or something? That might explain it.
I hope to see pictures with the setting later on then. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So wish I had one too!! I love this little AVR. It's terrific!! Love all the pics! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results