shape
carat
color
clarity

looking to buy a diamond online first time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmo

Rough_Rock
Any one able to direct me to trustworthy online stores. As I am a little intimidated

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a (recently updated) comparison of some of the major online dealers.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Dirt Cheap Diamonds and Whiteflash seem to get the most kudos and def have the best/largest inventory and BEST prices

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
There is a good list of online vendors who have superb reputations among their happy customers. It is normal to be wary of the online buying process for something like this. The reality is, it really is one of the better ways to buy a diamond. The selection is substantially better, the pricing is driving the industry, and the good vendors offer some of the best customer service there is. I was very nervous going this way initially, but wouldn''t really consider another approach unless I had a trusted local vendor who I knew could be competitive with the online vendors. Dosome reading here, and post questions to get opinions from the experts and those who have done this before.

The names above are a good starting point. I would add Wink at Winfields (www.winjones.com) and NiceIce (www.niceice.com) to it.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
As you look at diamonds, you can check feedback on each Vendor by searching old threads and read what others have said about their experiences.

Check out each Vendor''s return, refund, and buy back policies. Call and chat with a few. Find someone you feel comfortable working with, a person who''s eyes you will trust to work for you.

Buying a diamond sight unseen doesn''t have to be a scarey experience if you work with a Vendor that is right for you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results