shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to buy a car -- advice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I need to get a GPS system within the next couple weeks though since I''ll be on the road all the time and am terrible at maps -- any suggestions? I was looking at Garmin so far...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hey sweetpea! looks great. i hope you enjoy it.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

How come the center console looks like a different color? Is it just the pic?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
SweetPea,
Your car is sooooooo CUTE!!! I LUV IT~~~~
30.gif
Yeah
9.gif
I love white too; it stays so clean looking.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice car!!!!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love, love Hondas! I can''t possibly say enough good things about them. It was the first car I ever got, and I feel like I want to be driving one forever. Congrats on your purchase! I''m biased but great choice
2.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 4:53:30 PM
Author: codex57
Congrats!

How come the center console looks like a different color? Is it just the pic?
Hm, I think it''s just the pic, didn''t notice anything in person : )

Thanks everyone for the advice! I''m psyched!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
The floor is also clean...they washed the upholstry in the car prior to me taking it home--I LOVE driving it, it''s so comfy to me, I like smaller spaces and my FI''s Impala always seemed huge to me. Super comfy too...not bad for the money!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 5:01:18 PM
Author: Skippy123
SweetPea,
Your car is sooooooo CUTE!!! I LUV IT~~~~
30.gif
Yeah
9.gif
I love white too; it stays so clean looking.
hahaha, as long as I take it to the car wash
2.gif
I have a thing for white too, I just LOVE white...white shirts, pants, appliances...always seem so "clean" to me : )

Mag00

Rough_Rock
cant say i find it cute...
cant say i like Hondas either. lol

but as long as you''re happy :)

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh man, I just had a message and got an error so I have to type all over again!
Your car is almost exactly like mine which is an 05. The interior is identical. You will enjoy this car. It''s very comfortable and great on gas.
Just a thought, I bought the Honda heavy, rubber all season car mats for mine at the dealership. They aren''t cheap but they are worth it to me since the generic carmats from the dept. store didn''t fit correctly. These are custom designed to fit this car.
Also, I had mudflaps installed since they are usually not included. Enjoy your car!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 8:31:38 PM
Author: diamondsrock
oh man, I just had a message and got an error so I have to type all over again!
Your car is almost exactly like mine which is an 05. The interior is identical. You will enjoy this car. It''s very comfortable and great on gas.
Just a thought, I bought the Honda heavy, rubber all season car mats for mine at the dealership. They aren''t cheap but they are worth it to me since the generic carmats from the dept. store didn''t fit correctly. These are custom designed to fit this car.
Also, I had mudflaps installed since they are usually not included. Enjoy your car!
Ohhh, I actually don''t have any mats! I have to run to target or walmart to get some general ones but before next winter I''ll invest in some heavy ones!! Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results