shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some help with e-ring (3 stone design)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ff

Shiny_Rock
Would love some suggestions (photos please!
21.gif
) of 3 stone engagment rings. Here''s some basic info. to start:

- Center stone 0.66 carats
- Side stones apx. 0.65 total weight (apx. 0.32 each). Are these too big in relation to the center?!? They''ll be blue (medium not dark) by the way.
- White gold (can''t really budget for platinum)
- Simple clean design
- She does''t like the straight vertical line look... more likes the trellis curved look.

Thanks for all help and suggestions you can give! I''ve learned so much from PS already!!!
21.gif

Fred

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
My absolute favourite is by Whiteflash posted by griffitk. I am alas hopeless at linking. You can see it on page 4 of show me your whiteflash custom e-rings. lizzyd has the humongo version on page 70 of the forum ering folder.
1.gif

ff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/15/2006 4:57:24 PM
Author: lisaC
My absolute favourite is by Whiteflash posted by griffitk. I am alas hopeless at linking. You can see it on page 4 of show me your whiteflash custom e-rings. lizzyd has the humongo version on page 70 of the forum ering folder.

1.gif

Hi lisaC!

Do you mean this one?!? It''s amazing!!!!!!!!!! It''s exactly what I''m looking for!! What would it cost do you think to have one like that made? It sounds like that one was custom.

Also, my girlfriend is very active so am trying to make sure the ring doesn''t have too high a profile. Do you think this one is high, and if so, how much do you think it would cost to have the same thing but with the diamonds a bit lower?

Thanks for showing me that amazing ring!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Very beautiful.

Fred

TheRing85248b.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Yup that''s it! Yes it may be custom but that does not mean it''s totally over budget. I have no idea how much it would cost ( I figure at least $1500-)but why don''t you give whiteflash a call/ send an email. I am sure if you say you saw it on Pricescope they can look it up so you''re both talking about the same ring and they would be happy to give you a quote for white gold. They are really quite helpful- Jaime helped me with a purchase and she made it as easy as possible.
I didn''t think it looked high set but that is something you could ask them about.
Good luck!
1.gif

ff

Shiny_Rock
Thanks LisaC!
21.gif

I just sent them an email.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

$1500 is definitely wayyyyyyy over my budget
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
but maybe they have something similar in stock which would not require custom work.
9.gif

Really is beautiful.
21.gif

Fred

ff

Shiny_Rock
I should actually note that when I say over my budget, I mean for the ring only. I already have the center stone and the side-stones so looking for only the ring. I guess a lot of rings come with the side-stones which ups the price quite a bit. I put most of my budget though already into the 3 stones as recommended in a lot of PS threads.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results