shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some divine inspiration -- at PEARLMAN''S!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hmm, since it sounds like a picturefest will be going on tomorrow @ Pearlmans... If you have time, can you snap some shots of a couple of Michael Bs? I''m particularly interested in the one-sided and three-sided princess settings w/ pave prongs...and also what they look like with the matching band sitting up against it. My other frontrunner for an upgrade is a 2-3 carat eternity band (Memoire) with a plain solitaire setting for the e-ring (a la diamondseeker is kind of looking for).

Thanks and can''t wait to see the pictures you post.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ught oh--I hope my picture taking skills live up to all your expectations! I did stop at Walgreens on the way home and got 12 more batteries just in case the two sets of rechargeables that I have don't go the distance!

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a fun adventure! I''m subscribing to this thread so I won''t miss a thing..

Too bad MrsSalvo can''t go...her doggie almost matches DeeJay''s!

Have fun!!!!
widget

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
deejay, if you even figure out the jackets, please don''t bother with pics, I just want an opinion!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, it would be nice to see some Memoire bands. I''d love to see a Michael B princess (one sided), but I just couldn''t swallow the cost of that ring and band!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Wow, we''re going to be BUSY. I can''t wait.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blenheim, did I mention that you get to be the *model* for all these lovely pieces?
2.gif

I'll print out a list to make sure we don't forget anything.

P.S. - Don't let me fail to look for a setting for my own ring while we're there, LOL! I might get so distracted with all this other wonderful stuff that I'll come home without ever solving my problem!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Dee*Jay, I just saw on diamondseeker's thread about your trip to Pearlman's and possibly taking pictures. I would like to see Item: 085CO1 - Jeff Cooper platinum 5 stone Trellis diamond ring. Center stone is a 1.0ct size. Side diamonds weigh .46ct VS G. Size 5 1/2 CZ center Great buy!
Price: $1,550.00 - if he still has it and you are able. And if you could find out what sizes those side stones are, and width of shank. Also would like to hear what you think of it. Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
deejay, seriously. Look at what YOU want first, until you''re satisfied. THEN if you have time, you can look at all our requests.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Ellen, I was just kidding. Believe me, I have all the time in the world tomorrow for both my stuff and everyone else''s. Poor Bill will be sitting there staring at his watching thinking "Wow, she''s been here a loooooong time!"

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 7:58:19 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Oh Ellen, I was just kidding. Believe me, I have all the time in the world tomorrow for both my stuff and everyone else''s. Poor Bill will be sitting there staring at his watching thinking ''Wow, she''s been here a loooooong time!''
LOL

I knew you were kidding, but I really would have felt horrible if you had run short of time for our desires. Good thing ya got all day!

Poor Bill.
9.gif
j/k

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Could you try on this Ritani Endless Love (Princess w/ 2 row pave'') if it''s there??? Thanks!!
2.gif

EndlessLove2RowPave.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 7:30:12 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Blenheim, did I mention that you get to be the *model* for all these lovely pieces?
2.gif

I''m so excited. But be forewarned, my ring finger''s a size 7.5/8. But, my pinky is more than willing to step up to bat. (Unless people aren''t too keen on pinky shots.)
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Why does everything fun have to be so far away?? Seidengang...Seidengang....

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 6:33:23 PM
Author: widget

Too bad MrsSalvo can''t go...her doggie almost matches DeeJay''s!

Have fun!!!!

widget

i know Widget. I even tried to get hubby to take me along on his trip to chicago, just so I could sneak away with Dee Jay to pearlmans. At first hubby thought awww that''s sweet my wife wants to be with me until he realized pearlman''s was my motivation
20.gif
2.gif

dee jay, i can''t wait for your report about your own setting search and to see all the wonderful requests presented here. I second the michael b with wedding band shots
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK kids! Ten to seven and I''m about to hop in the car. Will be back with many many pics later!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You lucky girl! Have a safe trip!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2006 8:01:54 AM
Author: Ellen
You lucky girl! Have a safe trip!

ditto..have fun and be safe. Can''t wait until you get back later today
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this thread - have a safe trip DJ and I look forward to your pics when you return
3.gif
I hope you see a nice little something for yourself on your travels
27.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m back from about four hours at Pearlmans and lunch with Dee Jay.
9.gif
I had so much fun meeting Bill and Dee Jay and seeing all of the beautiful jewelry in person.

J''s been looking for a platinum and yellow gold band with milgrain separating the two metals, 7-8 mm. I saw one that he really likes (from the pics), and I have a much better idea of what I''d like for myself.

DeeJay''s going to take much longer to get back home. I only have pictures of possible bands for J and me on my camera, but she has a TON of pics on hers. I hope these will do for now...

The possible ring for J (this one''s WG/YG, but they can get YG/plat):

PossibleJWeddingRing2.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Another. Heehee, bet you thought I''d start with diamonds.
2.gif

PossibleJWeddingRing.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Gosh those are huge. I guess I should work on the sizing before showing you some of the lovely bands I tried on...

Sorry.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
If I remember correctly, this is a half-eternity from the Pearlman collection. The first couple bands I''m going to post are WG or platinum, but I''d get one in yellow gold. Also, my ring finger is too big to accomodate the sizes they had in the case, so my pinky is the model for these pics.

BlenheimAtPearlmans1.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I think this is the memoire single prong, 1.05 ctw band. I looooove it. DeeJay should have some pictures with it side by side with the double prong one.

BlenheimAtPearlmans2.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of the double prong:

BlenheimAtPearlmans3.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
A half-eternity ring in yellow gold. I can''t remember any other details.

BlenheimAtPearlmans4.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Same as above:

BlenheimAtPearlmans5.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
That''s all for now, but I''m sure DeeJay will post more later. I had SO much fun! I''m pretty sure I''m going to make a second trip there sometime, with J so that he can see everything for himself.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blenheim, this is a nice start to feeding our jewelry craving!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blenheim, thanks for the pics. I bet you and Dee Jay had a blast at Pearlman''s. 4 hours, must have flown by quicky, hehe.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results