shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some divine inspiration -- at PEARLMAN''S!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2006 10:04:36 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Old Fashioned Girl - the Jeff Cooper trellis setting is very very nice. The band is as wide as 2.8 mm by the stones and tapers to (I think) 2 mm in the back. I forgot to ask Bill for the size of the side stones--I''ve very sorry. I''m sure if you e-mailed him he could tell you.
Thanks so much for taking the pictures and for the feedback! It helps to see the profile shots. THis coming week hopefully I can get back into the ring project and finish it once and for all. THanks again so much!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OFG - You're very welcome! And that ring was SO much prettier in person that in the pictures.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fire & Ice - if you''re still interested in the Life collection by Nouveau 1910 I just wanted to say that Bill sent me a brochure and the pieces are *beautiful*. Ask him to send you a catalog--I think you would really enjoy the pieces in here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results