shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for help!

WSS12-15mm

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Im looking for help finding a strand of White South Sea pearls. I’m looking for 12-14/15mm in 17”. I would be ok with semi-round to help bring the price down, but I don’t want baroque for this strand. Uniform over graduated would be preferred, but I won’t be too picky. I would like to try an stay within a budget of $5k, but would be willing to be flexible if necessary.

many help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try Pearl Paradise, although they don’t have anything that fits your requirements online at present, you may have to give them a call. Cees at Amsterdam Pearl (he’s also on IG) often posts pics of WSS strands, plus you could try Andrew Moline (on IG too, also posts here regularly).

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Everyone is short of good stock at the moment, due to not being able to travel (buying remotely is never as good as selecting in person)

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

Im looking for help finding a strand of White South Sea pearls. I’m looking for 12-14/15mm in 17”. I would be ok with semi-round to help bring the price down, but I don’t want baroque for this strand. Uniform over graduated would be preferred, but I won’t be too picky. I would like to try an stay within a budget of $5k, but would be willing to be flexible if necessary.

many help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Where are you located? Online you can contact:
Pearl Paradise
Pearls of Joy
Pure Pearls
Tahitian pearl.biz
Pearlescence (UK), she's Pearlescence on Pricescope
Cees Van Oije (the Netherlands) on IG
Paradise Pearls (Thailand) on IG
Andrew Moline on IG
United Pearl Trading (Antwerp, Belgium)
Katbran (Australia) she's on IG, Etsy and she's Katbran on Pricescope.

WSS12-15mm

Rough_Rock
Try Pearl Paradise, although they don’t have anything that fits your requirements online at present, you may have to give them a call. Cees at Amsterdam Pearl (he’s also on IG) often posts pics of WSS strands, plus you could try Andrew Moline (on IG too, also posts here regularly).

Thanks, Snowdrop13!
I checked PP and a lot of the typical online vendors, but they don’t seem to have anything that fits the bill right now. I haven’t tried Cees or Andrew Moline yet, so I will reach out to them. Thanks!

WSS12-15mm

Rough_Rock
Where are you located? Online you can contact:
Pearl Paradise
Pearls of Joy
Pure Pearls
Tahitian pearl.biz
Pearlescence (UK), she's Pearlescence on Pricescope
Cees Van Oije (the Netherlands) on IG
Paradise Pearls (Thailand) on IG
Andrew Moline on IG
United Pearl Trading (Antwerp, Belgium)
Katbran (Australia) she's on IG, Etsy and she's Katbran on Pricescope.

Thanks, Mukti!

I am in the US and have tried a handful of the above US vendors, but they seem limited in stock. I guess I will try the overseas vendors next. Thanks for your help!

WSS12-15mm

Rough_Rock
Everyone is short of good stock at the moment, due to not being able to travel (buying remotely is never as good as selecting in person)

Thanks, Pearlescence! Yes, that’s what I’m finding. I appreciate the quick response and definitely let me know if you come across anything that might work, otherwise I’m sure this won’t be the last strand:)

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Traders are not allowed to trade through Pricescope.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, my apologies to all!

@Pearlescence is awesomesauce, just reach out through her website. A lovely lady!

I agree with @Mukti and @Snowdrop13 to start the hunt. Also I would (if you have not) reach out to Pearl Paradise on the phone. They have a large inventory that is not shown on the website.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also I would (if you have not) reach out to Pearl Paradise on the phone. They have a large inventory that is not shown on the website.

x1000!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results