shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for good bench in Louisville, KY area

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Backstory- I purchased MSOP04’s Halo and I was planning on having @Rhino set my stone and rebuild the prongs. Unfortunately with coronavirus shutting down NY, he isn’t able to do it. I want eagle claw prongs and want to be sure they are done well. Does anyone know of a good bench in the Louisville, KY area or somewhere close?

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Backstory- I purchased MSOP04’s Halo and I was planning on having @Rhino set my stone and rebuild the prongs. Unfortunately with coronavirus shutting down NY, he isn’t able to do it. I want eagle claw prongs and want to be sure they are done well. Does anyone know of a good bench in the Louisville, KY area or somewhere close?

i'm in louisville, too!

sorry, i don't have any info on what you're looking for, however.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
i'm in louisville, too!

sorry, i don't have any info on what you're looking for, however.

All the Jewelry stores are closed right now but I’m trying to figure out where to take it!

Do you know anything about David Jewelers?

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
All the Jewelry stores are closed right now but I’m trying to figure out where to take it!

Do you know anything about David Jewelers?

Not a thing. Sorry!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would wait until NY reopens. It's not worth taking it elsewhere and having it done poorly. Plus, most jewelers everywhere are closed right now.

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
I would wait until NY reopens. It's not worth taking it elsewhere and having it done poorly. Plus, most jewelers everywhere are closed right now.

i agree...i know it is hard to wait but it will be better and probably cheaper to wait until you can get it done properly instead of wasting money and being disappointed...it will be worth the wait to get it done exactly like you want =)2

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
It’s not Louisville, but I know a good custom shop in NKY. It’s called Ft Thomas Jewelers. They’ve done a lot of repair work and custom builds for me. The designer is named Taylor. Family owned place.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results