shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for feedback on a diamond

dhp

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I've picked out a BGD Blue 1.271 I VS2 and just looking for any feedback.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/1.271-i-vs2-round-diamond-ags-bl-104089832008

Though I've read through many older threads on this forum and have a vague understanding of what to look for, I would certainly love to draw on the collective expertise here in evaluating the ASET/Idealscope images and whatnot. And perhaps some sort of confirmation so I can feel better about by upcoming purchase! :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not an expert. Just wanted to tell you I read this post and that I like the diamond you picked out... Hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will give you feedback.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
whitewave|1479793272|4101329 said:
I am not an expert. Just wanted to tell you I read this post and that I like the diamond you picked out... Hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will give you feedback.

You are doing great whitewave. It's a nice stone.

I ADORE BGD's settings. I would just call them and make sure their lead time works for your this time of year.

dhp

Rough_Rock
I did talk to them, i was told they should be able to get it to be by new year's, which works fine for me. Thinking pretty hard about the legera pave setting right now.

Is there anything to be concerned about with those clouds on the grading report? Honestly looks more like a few lines than the usual cloud outline I see?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
They will have the stone there. Ask them to pull it for you and tell you what they see. That is the best thing about vendors that own their own stones. They can pull them and check them out for you real time.

And BGD is honest. You can trust what they say. So, the answer to your questions is: if they say there is nothing to worry about then, no. If they say they would go with another stone, then ask them for a recommendation.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results