shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for eternity wedding ring that will not damage ER

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Oooh I do like it. What exactly is the difference between channel set and bead set?

Same as the bright cut example above - I think bead set is just another name for the same thing. The band in my avatar is bead set.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Same as the bright cut example above - I think bead set is just another name for the same thing. The band in my avatar is bead set.

A channel set diamond has a channel in the ring with a groove cut in it to allow the diamonds to be set securely. Well done channel sets are very secure and do not snag even the finest silks.

Bead setting is a small hole is drilled in the ring and beads are forced up and over the edge of the stone being set. done well the beds are quite small and not "catchy".

Both can be very beautiful and both are problematic if you need to size the ring.

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about something like this?
It has built-in rails so that spacers are not required. It is not channel set. It was made with HPD's (now WolfCBI) luxe melee.

@winkqhat type of setting is this ring?

20210726_212759.jpg 20181112_172903.jpg 2.png Img3592.jpg Img3609.jpg Img3618.jpg

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
A Bar set like this from HW - you can see if one of the trusted PS vendors can make one similar

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, wait, you meant for me to give you more information...

Shared prong, bright set with rails.

Wink

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Have your jeweler tack solder the two rings to one another at the base of the ER shank. Since they will not rotate against one another, there will be no damage caused to either ring. If there is a change of a top diamond of the wedding ring hitting the underside of the ER mounting, you can have a tiny spacer put in between the two under the main diamond where it will be invisible. This spacer can be inside the two rings against the finger, not showing at all from the top and not at all noticed by the wearer.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
How about something like this?
It has built-in rails so that spacers are not required. It is not channel set. It was made with HPD's (now WolfCBI) luxe melee.

@winkqhat type of setting is this ring?

20210726_212759.jpg 20181112_172903.jpg 2.png Img3592.jpg Img3609.jpg Img3618.jpg

Ooh that’s gorgeous. I’d love to know more about it. Who is the designer? And how wide is it? Also does it fit into my budget?

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
A Bar set like this from HW - you can see if one of the trusted PS vendors can make one similar

That’s beautiful. The price is not so beautiful lol. It’s official I want 7 different bands hehe

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Oh, wait, you meant for me to give you more information...

Shared prong, bright set with rails.

Wink

How wide is it? And what is the price? Specs? It’s beyond beautiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results