shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Elegant Emerald Cut Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I love the clean, classy look of an emerald cut. does anyone have one they would like to show off?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
some have already been shown off here
4.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no camera now so no photos! However, I think an ec is so elegant that sometimes the less you do the better. Something simple, from a tapered baguette, to step cut traps or half moons that are in the correct proportion would be great, I have also seen emerald cut colored stones on either side which look amazing too. I tend to like balance, not just a solitaire but not too busy either!! I think they are one of the prettiest stones and they are understated and classy...unless you have one like Paris Hilton!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favorites. I''m considering it for a 9x7 emerald cut padparadscha I have. I''d make the bezel white gold and white diamonds and have the band made with yellow gold.

Rau emerald cut.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
If you ever get your hands on a camera i would love to see your ring.

and anyone else that has a little something, something they''d like to share.

I''m just embarking on this ring quest and it is daunting. i think i know what i like and then i see something else that is just beautiful.

I have been liking the halo/pave look before Tiffany''s came out with it --- and even though it is catching on like crazy, there is an element of timelessness to it....

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pretty Crisscut Emerald Diamond

78327.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the size of the stone does a lot for dicatating what would work the best. My first ec was a three stone, gorgeous, but when I upgraded the stone was quite a bit larger so I just did the tapered baguettes. I LOVE the halo settings, and a friend of mine has an ec and the band is baguettes that graduate in size from larger to smaller and end halfway down each shank side. It is really unusual and very pretty...

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite emerald design so far...

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

perfect crisscut.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2005 5:54:48 PM
Author: Upgradable
This is one of my favorites. I''m considering it for a 9x7 emerald cut padparadscha I have.
That would look superb ! Pad color and yellow gold accents... just perfect
1.gif

Kind of unrealted, but step cut pads are by no means common. I am surprised to hear about one. Congratulations for the find
1.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It is a created sapphire, but it is just gorgeous! The intensity of the color is fantastic (and the price was very reasonable).

myemeraldcutpad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results