shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for diamond - Central Florida

MDP_Orlando

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know somewhere in Central Florida i can buy a diamond without getting taken advantage of? I'm also considering buying online, seems like Blue Nile is the place to go, can anyone comment about them or any other online site that might be better?

I need to buy ring within next month and half, any help appreciated!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What shape are you looking for? Round?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash ACAs are AGS000 stones (Ideal light return) with both an Aset and Idealscope image to prove they are excellent performers.

MDP_Orlando

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash ACAs are AGS000 stones (Ideal light return) with both an Aset and Idealscope image to prove they are excellent performers.

i'm unfamiliar with the terminology, still learning :) But i gather Whiteflash is pretty highly rated. i like what i see on their site so far

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not in the central Florida area. Definitely look online with the input here from folks who are versed on princess cuts.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you give people your budget, hoped for stone size, color and clarity they can help you look online.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Don’t be afraid to buy online! Lots of experts here who can help you so you won’t get scammed. I can’t remember the last time I made a large diamond purchase locally

MDP_Orlando

Rough_Rock
If you give people your budget, hoped for stone size, color and clarity they can help you look online.

i don't buy jewelry often, but when i do, i'm very picky. Especially for a diamond, i don't want any visible imperfections; that's why the Whiteflash A Cut Above are appealing. i'm looking to spend around 10k on a princess cut, most likely solitaire ring. Platinum for the ring itself. Looks like that budget puts me around the 1.5ct range....would like bigger size as long as it doesn't sacrifice clarity.....it needs to pop!

MDP_Orlando

Rough_Rock
ok, i'm confused, can someone tell me why the diamond on the left is cheaper than the two on the right? It has higher carat count, better color, better clarity, and its cheaper. Am i missing something?
price.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe they have had it longer?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
ok, i'm confused, can someone tell me why the diamond on the left is cheaper than the two on the right? It has higher carat count, better color, better clarity, and its cheaper. Am i missing something?
price.JPG

Probably time in inventory...snag it before someone else does at that price!

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
price.JPG

I would ask WF about it. In my experience they are very transparent when it comes to their inventory.. It looks like a great deal on paper.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree, they probably acquired it before the spike in diamond prices.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are seriously interested in it, call and have them place it on reserve. Folks lurk here and have been known to snap things up that have been recommended.
Whiteflash will tell you the difference in pricing and like the others, it was probably purchased by then before the price increases. Pretty diamond!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results