shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for designs by Raffi?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ceillie

Rough_Rock
All,

Has anyone heard of a designer by the Name of Raffi?

I am looking for a 5 stone band - Similar but not exactly- like the one I have attached. I have looked at quite a few - and saw one last weekend at Bailey Banks and Biddle that I liked. I believe the designer was Raffi... but I am not sure. The ring I looked at was in platinum and I need a gold one to match my engagement band. The woman at BB&B gave me the run around about how it would cost the same in gold as plat. And the stones were not the best quality. I got a card with some notes about the ring on it - and I believe the designer name was Raffi, though that could have been the name of the in-house-jeweler, and a stock number.

Also, If I am looking at a band with a tcw of @ .5c - is it worth searching for stones and having them set, or at .1c are they beginning to be too small?

Any thoughts?

Ceillie

five stone gold.jpg

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure about Raffi - haven't heard of them. Maybe it was A. Jaffe? Other ones to check out are

www.diana.com
www.dvatche.com
www.verragio.com
www.ritani.com

Those are some I like.

Enjoy and good luck!

tongue.gif

Ceillie

Rough_Rock
Ok - This setting is REALLY close - not the Primary engagement ring, but the 5 stone band.. The neat thing is that from the side the stones APPEAR to be tension set, which will match my engagement ring.

Only Problem is - I need it in gold. I found it at the Verragio site.

Ceillie

Plat 5 stone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results