Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for designs by Raffi?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ceillie

Rough_Rock
All,

Has anyone heard of a designer by the Name of Raffi?

I am looking for a 5 stone band - Similar but not exactly- like the one I have attached. I have looked at quite a few - and saw one last weekend at Bailey Banks and Biddle that I liked. I believe the designer was Raffi... but I am not sure. The ring I looked at was in platinum and I need a gold one to match my engagement band. The woman at BB&B gave me the run around about how it would cost the same in gold as plat. And the stones were not the best quality. I got a card with some notes about the ring on it - and I believe the designer name was Raffi, though that could have been the name of the in-house-jeweler, and a stock number.

Also, If I am looking at a band with a tcw of @ .5c - is it worth searching for stones and having them set, or at .1c are they beginning to be too small?

Any thoughts?

Ceillie

five stone gold.jpg

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure about Raffi - haven't heard of them. Maybe it was A. Jaffe? Other ones to check out are

www.diana.com
www.dvatche.com
www.verragio.com
www.ritani.com

Those are some I like.

Enjoy and good luck!

Ceillie

Rough_Rock
Ok - This setting is REALLY close - not the Primary engagement ring, but the 5 stone band.. The neat thing is that from the side the stones APPEAR to be tension set, which will match my engagement ring.

Only Problem is - I need it in gold. I found it at the Verragio site.

Ceillie

Plat 5 stone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.