shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for CZ stud earrings in 14K white gold

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PSer friends. I’m looking for a pair of round CZ (not moissy) stud earrings in a 14K white gold setting around 2 to 3 CTW size for travelling. I have a pair of 1.5 CTW that I purchased about 15 years ago from a now defunct department store. The basket setting is just like a real diamond pair but set with CZ. I wear them whenever I travel. I’ve been wanting a slightly larger pair and ordered a pair from Amazon. Well, I was super disappointed to find that the setting was super light and flimsy and the posts were super thin and short. So they went back. If you know of any vendors who carry something like this (in the US or Canada) please let me know. TIA.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can check QVC. I believe they have their own brand of CZs and some are set in 14kt.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I bought CZ from Chris CZ in the UK and set them myself. I just used sterling silver baskets but of course you could order white gold. The stones are only around $10 each so a great value and I think they are cut really well. In fact I just did an IG post on them:

Even though it’s the UK since it’s such a small purchase I didn’t worry about the fact that it would be an international shipment.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I bought CZ from Chris CZ in the UK and set them myself. I just used sterling silver baskets but of course you could order white gold. The stones are only around $10 each so a great value and I think they are cut really well. In fact I just did an IG post on them:

Even though it’s the UK since it’s such a small purchase I didn’t worry about the fact that it would be an international shipment.

Thank you, @Mreader. Your earrings and ring look spectacular! I wish Chris CZ set the stones as well. Just out of curiosity, did you just select OEC and then the size. I noticed they listed a huge variety of quality and types.

ean

Brilliant_Rock

Oh wow. These are fabulous!!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @Mreader. Your earrings and ring look spectacular! I wish Chris CZ set the stones as well. Just out of curiosity, did you just select OEC and then the size. I noticed they listed a huge variety of quality and types.

The ring is a real diamond. For the cz earrings I chose OEC 8.5 mm (I think they was the size basically 2ct in each ear) and I picked the warmer color so it would look more realistic. I also wish they set stones bc yes I had to buy the settings separately then find someone to set the stones.

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been pretty happy with Tilo Jewelry for exactly this. They’re on Etsy but also have their own website. The screw back posts are super short but I’ve had no problem with the pushbacks coming off. I leave them in all the time and they’ve held up for about a year now.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been pretty happy with Tilo Jewelry for exactly this. They’re on Etsy but also have their own website. The screw back posts are super short but I’ve had no problem with the pushbacks coming off. I leave them in all the time and they’ve held up for about a year now.

Thanks, @rosethorn! I’ll check them out.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is a real diamond. For the cz earrings I chose OEC 8.5 mm (I think they was the size basically 2ct in each ear) and I picked the warmer color so it would look more realistic. I also wish they set stones bc yes I had to buy the settings separately then find someone to set the stones.

Your ring is gorgeous!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

I ordered a pair from Tilo to try and and they seem to be the only one that will arrive before my trip in 2 1/2 weeks. Will post pic when they come in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results