shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOKING FOR AN OLD SIMON G RING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smsoltis

Rough_Rock
I''m wondering if anyone can help me!! I fell in love with a Simon G ring about 4-5 years ago, and now can not find a picture of it ANYWHERE. I''m wondering if any of you own it/have a picture! It was a ring/band set that had alternating circles & ovals along the band (each with diamonds in it). And the center was able to hold multiple sizes of diamonds. Came in white or yellow gold. I know this is a long shot, but please please please help me track down this ring!! (I WANT IT!)

SparkleRx

Rough_Rock
Hi smsoltis,

I happen to have a couple of old Simon G catalogues that I can flip through. The catalogues are maybe 3 years old, but maybe I can find what you are looking for. I just flipped through one and need to understand a bit more about the ring you were interested in. When you say alternating circles and ovals with diamonds inside - do you mean one single row (circle w/diamond then next to it is an oval with diamond in it...all to make a single row?)

THere is a ring in the catalogue that has multiple random rows of ovals all with a round diamond inside. Since it isn''t a single row, it ends up being a very wide band and almost pave-looking.

I can flip through my other catalogues later on - I just *happened* to have this catalogue with me today.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
probably not it, but here''s one:

simongring11111.jpg

squee

Rough_Rock
Would it happen to be this one?

simongringset2-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results