shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for an OEC

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't find what I'm looking for... so I thought I'd ask for help since we are all talking about OECs.

I need an OEC at 5.1-5.3 mm. Happy with I-K color (and need to stay there because I'm matching an existing stone). Would like to pay... as little as possible under 600 at least-- more comfortably around 400. Small culet preferred, but not mandatory. Eyeclean or small white inclusion okay.

The stone will eventually be bezelled and paired with another for studs.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy, can you post a pic of your current stone for matching purposes? Since OECs run the gamut in pattern and proportions, it would be good to know your matching tolerance. Are you looking for similar crown height, table size and pattern?

That's a great size for studs! Hope you find a mate!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-odds-and-ends-necklace-by-bgd.158058/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-odds-and-ends-necklace-by-bgd.158058/[/URL] It's the biggest diamond (the drop) in my Odds and Ends necklace. I was going to take a pic, but hubby apparently ran off with BOTH cameras. I'll get a pic uploaded by the end of the night hopefully.

Hi Coati, thanks for the help. I'm using my GOG gift certificate to find a pear drop to replace this OEC, so that I can use it for studs if I can find a mate. It the most economical way of getting two things I've been wanting for a while: a bezel pear drop and OEC studs.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, this is the best I could do without or good camera.

Gypsy OEC faceting 1.jpg

Gypsy OEC faceting.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, If I find something not loose in your prices, is this ok or do you really want a loose stone?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
stci|1314842113|3006981 said:
Gypsy, If I find something not loose in your prices, is this ok or do you really want a loose stone?

Not lose is fine, honey.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooh, I'm off to look! I LOVE to shop for other people!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1314879191|3007257 said:
Ooh, I'm off to look! I LOVE to shop for other people!

Thanks Yenny... it's a challenge both because of the size (high fifties to sixty points) and because of my anorexic budget.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a stunning looking stone in that ring. I would save the seller but he doesn't ship internationally and the no returns is kind of scary. Nice ring too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results