shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for an IG vendor - do you know who I’m thinking of?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’m on the hunt and there’s a IG vendor I wanted to check out. I used to be able to find her but now I can’t remember her handle/ find her. I can’t remember if I unfollowed her or not. She sells diamonds and I think her photo is her looking sideways?

Sorry to be so vague but this is all I can remember. I tried searching PS for references of her but couldn’t find anything.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened to her. She hasn’t posted since May? Hope all is well w her.

Yes, I've also missed her posts these past few months and have been a bit worried about her absence -- if it was planned, I would have expected her to post something about being off-grid for a period of time -- I wish her the best.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I've also missed her posts these past few months and have been a bit worried about her absence -- if it was planned, I would have expected her to post something about being off-grid for a period of time -- I wish her the best.

I was thinking the same thing. She did this once before for about 6-8 weeks. She did reveal that something had happened but did not say. I assumed at the time it was Covid related. Wishing her the best as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results