shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a setting like this...

sarawgodwin

Rough_Rock
I absolutely fell in love with this ring... and then it was sold. I believe the setting is from the 1930s. It has a round center stone with two standing up baguettes and one laying down baguette on either side. I haven't been able to find anything else like it, so I was considering having a custom ring made and have been running into issues with the jeweler's interpretation of the design. Does anyone know of an estate or antique piece that is similar for $7-10k for the whole ring or <$2500 for the setting, and/or a jeweler that they would recommend to try for sourcing/creating a setting like this?

Thanks so, so much in advance!

photo__2_28.jpg

101046r_0.jpg

101046r_1.jpg

101046r_2.jpg

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
I have seen this place mentioned on pricescope a few times, I have no idea about them and don't know a ton about all of this as I just joined, but I enjoy reading lots of posts and soaking up info :) Hope this helps you find what you are looking for! http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/

sarawgodwin

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone!

@jillianfl - I'm glad you passed along that link! I had seen them mentioned, and had been meaning to check it out.

@luvsdmb and OECsareforLovers - I love LJN! I actually went to their showroom in NYC. Unfortunately, they don't really have anything at the moment in their showroom (in my price range!) that is exactly for me.

@GemmaTubbrit - That is lovely! And affordable! I'm always excited when I see a ring that is close to the design of the other because it tells me a bit more about when that style might have been popular, as I haven't seen many of these in scouring websites.

Thanks so much again!

sarawgodwin

Rough_Rock
BTW, The jeweler that I have been working with is WF. They've been amazing to deal with, but the CAD designs look really modern to me, especially when compared with the original. : ( Oh well - if I can't find a genuine estate setting, then I think that's the next best option and hopefully I can figure out how to explain it better to them.

Thanks again!

Marina87

Rough_Rock
This ring is FABULOUS! You should go get out the diamond district. I've seen many styles like this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results