shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a gorgeous ~2ct round

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who are you getting the setting from? Have them call Stuller. When this happened to me, they recommended going for the larger size.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update:

I am SO grateful for the time taken by @DejaWiz and @Kim N in helping me
find a beautiful stone. Also in the great advice I was given in the suggestion that maybe a ~1ct stone wasn’t going to do it for me if I really had my heart set on a 2ct.

I ended up not going through the purchase on the stone you found me, so it’s still up for grabs if anyone else needs one! I’ve decided 2ct is what I need to really hit the size goals I’m after. Deja and Kim, if you’re not sick of me yet - feel free to help me again! My main goal is to hit 8mm, and have it be beautiful. It will be set in 4-pronged yellow gold.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
And I just want to reiterate the gratitude for the help you gave me before. Passing up on that stone was a really hard decision to make!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely we'll help you find "The One", diamondyes!
What's your absolute max budget for the loose ~2ct?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an update:

I am SO grateful for the time taken by @DejaWiz and @Kim N in helping me
find a beautiful stone. Also in the great advice I was given in the suggestion that maybe a ~1ct stone wasn’t going to do it for me if I really had my heart set on a 2ct.

I ended up not going through the purchase on the stone you found me, so it’s still up for grabs if anyone else needs one! I’ve decided 2ct is what I need to really hit the size goals I’m after. Deja and Kim, if you’re not sick of me yet - feel free to help me again! My main goal is to hit 8mm, and have it be beautiful. It will be set in 4-pronged yellow gold.

Great that you took the time to figure out what you really wanted! I have a few suggestions for you when you're online and able to put them on hold.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Great that you took the time to figure out what you really wanted! I have a few suggestions for you when you're online and able to put them on hold.

I might
Absolutely we'll help you find "The One", diamondyes!
What's your absolute max budget for the loose ~2ct?

Around $1200 USD give or take, would feel right to me! I did a quick look and that seems reasonable… but I could go up to $1500 if it made sense to do so. I’m really clueless actually.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

Ok thank you! I should have some real time (more than a few min) later today. I don’t want to disrupt your day too much! I thought about posting a time of day but then snipers would know when to show up haha

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I have some time now if anyone wants to post in between now and 20 min :)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
What does everyone think about this one? slightly under 2ct, F - Ideal cut, VS2 eye clean

Is this a bad time to tell y’all that I’m very much leaning towards the $1200 end? :D If possible! I could do 7.9mm too. Hoping for 8mm but trying to be realistic.

Maybe all the 2ct $1200 stones are duds though?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I’m offline folks! Talk to you tomorrow :)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ok @DejaWiz and @Kim N - my husband has hinted that I might want to wait until Feb 15 before pulling the trigger- I might have to wait and see what he has in store for me!!! Thank you again for all the time you’ve given to helping me. I’ll reach out mid-month! Best wishes to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results