shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a appraiser familiar with fancy diamonds in Manhattan. .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WillHsu

Rough_Rock
Looking to buy a diamond ring via internet, would like an appraiser to take a look first. . . please respond with an email address and cost. . . thanks!

Will

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
If you check out the appraisers tab at the top of the pricescope page you'll see who is recommended in the Manhattan Area.

David Wolf www.JustAppraisers.com
Teresa Beltrani www.gemevaluation.com
Joyce Panitch ph: (51
4.gif
438-1200
Barry Block www.jewelryjudge.net/block.htm

There's 4 to choose from right there, give them a call and see what their capabilities are and if they can meet yor needs. Report back your findings for us. Also, you may consider David Atlas www.gemappraisers.com in Philadelphia, less than 2 hrs away. He's the guy who has developed the cut grading charts for fancy cuts. Are you looking for someone to appraise fancy cut or color?

The cost can vary between about $75 and maybe $200 depending upon the level of service and size of the diamond to be appraised.

WillHsu

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for someone to appriase a colored (yellow) diamond. I've called justappraisers and they seemed nice enough . . . although they want to charge me 200 for their service . . . I will call others to see. . .

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
Another person I can recommend is Lorraine Lopezzo. She is out of Long Valley, NJ but works the auctions in NY frequently. You can get more info at www.diamonddiva.com. She is a master gemologist appraiser and I think may not be as expensive as David Wolff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results