shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for 3 stone asscher rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to put together an ering that has three asschers, kind of like the ring attached (preferably with a trellis setting).

I noticed that there were alot of settings that you could buy that had diamonds such as princess cut ones, already in the setting. I have been unable to find a setting that included asschers, does this mean i will have to buy all three diamonds seperately? If so, what is the most important thing about sidestones?. I heard that it was important to have the color of sidestones match the color of the center stone.

I do not want to buy from BlueNile because they do not show the actual picture of the diamond but they are the only place i have seen picutures of the ring i love, that and ebay but I do not trust ebay at all.

Does anyone have, or looked into having, a ring like this? Anyone have pictures and/or information of good places to go to look for one of these? Is this a ring i will have to have designed for me? it does not seem like a staple on most company''s websites.

ring2133.jpg

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Here we go, I found the trellis setting I mentioned.

ringtrellis2133.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing about asschers: When you have one on your finger you tend to rock it back and forth and angle it to center it to get the most of the "hall of mirrors" effect.
It becomes almost an involuntary thing.
I wonder if having three all at different angles would bother me.

I think it would be only natural to want to see all three put on their magic show at the same time.
This would not be possible unless they were all three mounted to face up at the same angle, but this would look odd design-wise.

Asschers are so hard to pick I think it would be difficult to fine two matching side asschers.
But if you can pull this off it will be a stunning ring.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, here''s mine.

I love it dearly...rocking back and forth, stationary, upside-down, whatever!
2.gif

If I were you I''d look for the centerstone first, and then have the vendor (or whoever is building the mounting) source the sidestones for you.

Good luck!

widget

0p09mm0.jpg

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Widget, your ring is absolutely beautiful! It is just what I am looking for. though it seems I will have to buy all 3 stones seperately. For budget purposes, I think I will start out with a center stone then later, when permitting, i will add on the other two =) thanks so much!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondsbylauren.com often sells three stone asscher rings, sometimes in fancy colors as well. You might want to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results