shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for 1.20 -1.30 diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear Jaxie,

I'm definetely not looking to place it all on you guys and please don't read that into my post. There were goofs on our end too and for that I apologize.

One thing that I think is great throughout everything Jax is you and I have always kept the lines of communication open and regardless of tension from both ends we've always remained friendly and I consider you a sweetheart and Joe has always been such a pleasure to talk with on the phone each and every time. I consider myself a pretty easy going person and when I speak with Joe on the phone, the little chat we've had has always been pleasureable and I sense certain similarites between myself and him (especially in the realm of video games
2.gif
hehe). This is also why I was eager to help you guys and took it upon myself to also assist in helping you to sell the old 1/2ct. I would never offer that to someone I wouldn't want to help.

There's definetely no hard feelings on this end whatsoever and I hope you can forgive our little blunder being a day late. You are right, someone should have definetely called you to tell you. I am never going to make the mistake of trying to help a person while on vacation as you can see ... wires can get crossed. Most emails from vacation will be ... refer to my staff.
1.gif

Lord willing I'll finish up the scans on the new stone I emailed you about and we'll take it from scratch.
1.gif
Thanks for being kind and patient and by no means are you obligated to take this latest stone too. If you'd rather wait for something different that is fine with me.
1.gif
We will always do our best to accommodate you and Joe.

Warm regards,
Rhino

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, we never had a ring from Rogers and Hollands. That was during Christmas time when my fiance decided to upgrade my ring. We LOOKED at Rogers and Hollands, and even had a diamond picked out, but we found Blue Nile first, and the Rogers and Hollands ring never made it out of the store. I hardley think that counts as having it (I was trying to give the shortened version) But if you do, go ahead. Obviously, I can see I'm going to get ridiculed here and that my unhappiness with my experience with GOG is going to be pushed aside due to the fact that my fiance has upgraded my ring before. But, you know what? I wouldn't have had it another way. My fiance could have waited until now to propose when he had the money to get our "Dream e-ring". but he didn't because we wanted to be engaged much sooner. And I have loved every single ring I have had, because he gave it to me. But like I said, I don't even need a ring. But if we're going to get one, then I want my experience to be a pleasant one.

If you want to know, the Rogers and Hollands people were the nicest "mall" jeweler. Had their stuff not been overpriced, I'd probably be wearing their ideal diamond right now.

----------------
On 1/24/2003 10:34
6.gif
5 PM toodles wrote:

Jaxie, aren't you forgetting the one from Rogers & Hollands?

Nope, nothing wrong with working on your seventh engagement ring. At least you are still working with the same fiance! Most women probably have to go through seven fiances to get seven engagement rings -- thinking of Elizabeth Taylor here.

How would you rate your buying experiences with GOG compared to Zales, Blue Nile, and Rogers & Hollands, out of curiosity? Do you find that you and your fi tend to have negative diamond buying experiences or is this latest one the exception?

----------------

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Jonthan:

I appreciate this post. I really do. Look we both made mistakes. And I think you can see that this time, we are being patient. Of course, if this drags on for 3 months, I might have a hard time maintaining that patience
1.gif
But I don't think it will take that long.

Are you refering to the 1.18 G VVS2? Or are you refering to the other stones you said you'd called in? I'm confused. I think we asked the price of the G VVS2 just to know, but I think we're definately set on an F (We've been spoiled with this one). And you'd said you'd called in a few stones to see if they match up to the type of stone you usually carry. Are those still coming? Just checking!

Anyways, I think things will go much better this time. Joe and I are patiently waiting the perfect stone. As long as you keep in contact and let us know where we stand, we're ok. We've realized that in order to assure this ring is exactly what we want, we'll have to wait awhile and we're ok with that as long as we feel that you know it is important to us. And I know you do.

So, I too apologize for last time. Like I said, I'd never completely bash you on DT or here for that. I think I've tried to be respectful everytime I have posted. I'd never recommend that someone not use GOG. In fact, I'm seriously trying to get one of our friends to give you a call.
1.gif

I'd high recommend GOG to anyone. Especially because you are willing to work with us to make any problems we have better. That by far is one of the best qualities a jewelry store can have (or any store for that matter).

Thank you again for your post. And believe me, when this is all over, I will be posting here and on DT about how great of an experience we had and how beautiful my ring is.
1.gif

----------------
On 1/24/2003 11:42:39 PM Rhino wrote:

Dear Jaxie,

I'm definetely not looking to place it all on you guys and please don't read that into my post. There were goofs on our end too and for that I apologize.

One thing that I think is great throughout everything Jax is you and I have always kept the lines of communication open and regardless of tension from both ends we've always remained friendly and I consider you a sweetheart and Joe has always been such a pleasure to talk with on the phone each and every time. I consider myself a pretty easy going person and when I speak with Joe on the phone, the little chat we've had has always been pleasureable and I sense certain similarites between myself and him (especially in the realm of video games
2.gif
hehe). This is also why I was eager to help you guys and took it upon myself to also assist in helping you to sell the old 1/2ct. I would never offer that to someone I wouldn't want to help.

There's definetely no hard feelings on this end whatsoever and I hope you can forgive our little blunder being a day late. You are right, someone should have definetely called you to tell you. I am never going to make the mistake of trying to help a person while on vacation as you can see ... wires can get crossed. Most emails from vacation will be ... refer to my staff.
1.gif

Lord willing I'll finish up the scans on the new stone I emailed you about and we'll take it from scratch.
1.gif
Thanks for being kind and patient and by no means are you obligated to take this latest stone too. If you'd rather wait for something different that is fine with me.
1.gif
We will always do our best to accommodate you and Joe.

Warm regards,
Rhino
----------------

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and Jonathan, we've never failed to think you are excellent for helping us sell the half carat. But I've never posted about it on DT or here, because I didn't want people to all come running up to you to ask you to help sell their diamond. It was out of consideration for you that I didn't ever post about that. But yes, that is a very nice thing for you to do and we appreciate it very much. But also, just for clarification, that whole thing occured when my fiance bought the 0.70 from you. That was a talk that happened between you and Joe, I don't even know a whole lot about that. I do not know the terms of the agreement exactly. But yes it was nice of you to help.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yep... the 1.18ct G VVS2.

All the rest ... no prob.

1.gif

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Whew! I'm glad to see this thread cooling off a bit. It seems apparent that both parties involved seem to be on the right track to a friendly and mutually beneficial conclusion to this adventure. I'm glad to see it happening right here on Pricescope!
1.gif

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results