Lookie what WhiteFlash made for me!!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Monnyjay and everyone!
35.gif

Date: 6/30/2010 8:59:02 AM
Author: Vera W
Howdie Lone_Wolfe,

Love, love, love your earrings. They are going to cause a stir with those great flashes of brilliance.

I truly enjoy working with you and seeing the adventures your rings are taking.

Can''t wait till you get the earrings.

Have a Happy Independence Day and Thanks for your great service and for keeping us safe!!

Vera
emsmile.gif
Vera, I love working with you too! I can''t wait to see those earrings and getting my pendant made too. Tell Bob I''m still working on these blasted sketches, but the 1.10 is on it''s way. I hope you have a great holiday weekend too.
35.gif

Date: 6/30/2010 11:42:33 AM
Author: SparkleNut
Yes it''s me once again! LOL! Just going to let you know that I''ll have my studs TOMORROW!
9.gif

And thank you so much for letting me eyeball yours til I have mine.
4.gif
You''re welcome to eyeball mine even while wearing yours. Unless yours will get jealous, which I doubt, they''re bigger.
9.gif
Yours are truly droolworthy!
3.gif
Now I''ll be visiting your until these get here.
rotflmao2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened to Lone_Wolfe?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:
What happened to Lone_Wolfe?

There's another 'Lone_Wolfe' that posts on a couple of forums I just joined. She has enough in common with me that it's eerie, she's almost my age, military, close in rank, etc. She's also very well known, so I decided it best to change my username to avoid confusion.

Same bling, different handle... :wavey:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's good to know that you're still you and you're still with us!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:

Thanks. Staying with you (i. e. among the living) is a real high priority around here.... :mrgreen:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhh wow, I was looking through your pictures thinking "why did they copy LW's pics - exactly - who is this person!!"

Obviously not my sharpest moment :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see them soon!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
yssie said:
ohhh wow, I was looking through your pictures thinking "why did they copy LW's pics - exactly - who is this person!!"

Obviously not my sharpest moment :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see them soon!

I think I wouldn't dare steal pics of someone who totes an M-16 for a living. :bigsmile: That and have a bunch of you PS-er's gang up and send the bling police after me.. :lol:

No earrings yet.... counting the days now..... <need a tapping fingers smiley)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
They're Here!!!!!

I been tapping fingers, twirling thumbs for 3 weeks since I got the pics from WF, but I had a box waiting for me at the base post office earlier.....

Once again I was impressed with the obvious pride Whiteflash takes in thier product, they packaged it up well. I loved the earring box in matte colored mahogany, plus Vera sent me the larger box you see in the pic as a gift to make up for the delays getting them finished. That was really nice of her and it has compartments for several pieces. Now my bling doesn't have to sit on that metal shelf in my wall locker. :bigsmile:

LW-ACAearrings-OOBE.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
So I open that pretty mahogany box.....................

LW-ACAearrings-openbox.jpg

Of course I had to walk outside and get a couple more pics. :bigsmile:

LW-ACAearrings-inbox-inside.jpg

And the must-have fire shot. :appl:

LW-ACAearrings-inSun.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
And another fire shot, just because.....

LW-ACAearrings-inSun-2.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
The first ear shot. This pic is unique in that my one-of-a-kind WF ACA ring is on the hand that's holding back my hair. Proof that I really have my pretty earrings at last... :bigsmile:

Just please don't look at how dirty it is..... :oops:

LW-ACAearrings-EarShotWithRing.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh FINALLY!!!!

Gorgeous LW!!! They look fantastic :appl: :appl: :appl:

Nice of WF to send you the box too :bigsmile:

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Ohh, those are beautiful!

LOVE wf. They are great.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds and the settings are lovely.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful! I'm really falling in love with the eight prong martini settings. I think it makes the diamond look bigger and rounder (if that's possible, I guess because my four prong mounting makes my diamonds look a little square). I'm glad that they finally got to you. I hope you enjoy the heck out of them.

When you have some time (I'm so sorry for asking), could you take some pics of the settings from the side?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
They look so good on you. Gotta love the 8 prongs.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yssie, Gothgrrl, oddoneout, ArtistJess! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I agree WF did do a nice job here. And it's nice having the box to put my stuff in.

gemgirl said:
They are absolutely beautiful! I'm really falling in love with the eight prong martini settings. I think it makes the diamond look bigger and rounder (if that's possible, I guess because my four prong mounting makes my diamonds look a little square). I'm glad that they finally got to you. I hope you enjoy the heck out of them.

When you have some time (I'm so sorry for asking), could you take some pics of the settings from the side?

Thanks gemgirl, that was exactly the way I said it, I'm enjoying the heck out of them now that they finally got over here. Don't apologize for asking for more pics! That's why we're here. :bigsmile: I'll take all the pics you want. Here's one I took a few minutes ago. I was trying different backgrounds and having trouble getting the camera to focus, so I'll just have to tak some more pics outside later.

BTW, please tell me what that stunning purple thing is in your avatar. :tongue:

LW-ACAearrings-sideview.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I finally got the chance to get some more pics of my little pretties today. We had a duststorm today that had visibility close to zero, so the ambient light was very diffused. Made for godd detail shots.

Here's a couple I got while I was standing outside bored out of my skull waiting for some soldiers to pick up thier equipment.
LW-ACAearrings-EarShot-Hesco.jpg

LW-ACAearrings-EarShotwHat.jpg

Then I took the earrings off and got some nice pics..

LW-ACAearrings-Outside.jpg

LW-ACAearrings-Outside2.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Then I went back inside and held them under the table that I call a desk and shined an LED flashlight on them to see what they'd look like under spotlights. Yowsah!

LW-ACAearrings-inSpotlight.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Of course when I was done I put the earrings back where they belong, and here's the proof. :bigsmile:

LW-ACAearrings-EarShot-Close.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Delicious! Enjoy them!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire said:
Delicious! Enjoy them!

Thanks, Yennyfire. I sure have so far. :bigsmile: :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! And the perfect way to dress up those lovely military uniforms!!! Congratulations and thanks for your
contribution to the safety of our beautiful country!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
tyty333 said:
They are beautiful! And the perfect way to dress up those lovely military uniforms!!! Congratulations and thanks for your
contribution to the safety of our beautiful country!

Hey, got to do something to dress up these old ACU's. :naughty: Glad you like them.

And you're welcome! :wavey:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
LUST! They are beautiful! I love the prongs too! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results