shape
carat
color
clarity

Longtime Lurker Posts E-Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
The band is about 6.9mm wide and is a size 7.5(about a1/2 size too large for my finger, it doesn''t roll, but it does slip up & down sometimes). The band/shank was custom built around the center diamond. I like BIG rings and my fingers are long, so I wanted a wide band, a more delicate setting would be lost on my hand. The one thing I was surprised about was how heavy the ring is compared to some of my 14k & 18k rings. This ring is a clunker and actually makes a clunk noise when I knock it against something, which is another reason that I wanted something fairly chunky. I am a bit of a clunker!
20.gif

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting the picture ... it has given me another design idea for my anniversary ring :) Congratulations!

Jen

26.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What a great ring! I love the princess cuts down the center to add that little extra sparkle when you move your hand! Now be careful not to hit somebody on the head while your wearing that cuz that would hurt like the dickens! Congratulations!

lillei

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so beautifully different! I love the contrast of the princess and the rounds.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, beautiful combo, rb + princess.
36.gif

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Very, very beautiful ring + very nice looking new fiance (smart enough to buy beautiful ring) = Happy girl (if we can judge by the picture) Congrats!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know what style wedding ring you''ll be wearing with it yet?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring is is fantastic!
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Congrat's!!!
36.gif

Love your diamond bezel ring, and what a cool idea to incorp. princess cuts down the center.

Enjoy your new sparklie, and may happiness abound!
emrose.gif

Take care,
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results