shape
carat
color
clarity

Longtime Lurker Posts E-Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
I am a longtime lurker on this board and am grateful to everyone for their knowledge! I was far more confident in choosing the diamond and designing my custom e-ring with my fiance, than I would have been without stumbling onto this board! We live in the British Virgin Islands and my diamond was purchased and the ring crafted in New York with the help of a very good friend who always has a "guy" for everything! The ring is platinum with a semi-bezel set 1.25 ct. ideal cut F VS1 RB and has 12 burnish set princess cut side stones, all F VVS1-2. My fiance proposed on Cow Wreck beach on Anegada in the B.V.I. I LOOOVE my ring and my wonderful fiance. Here are the pics!
35.gif

Webering6.jpg

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
Hand Shot!

Webering3.jpg

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
One more hand shot:

Webering4.jpg

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
One more ring shot:

Webering1.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a cool looking ring...looks great on your hand too
30.gif

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
The Happy Couple on the Big Day!

Webering2.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
It''s very very beautiful, congrats!!!! and welcome to PS!
35.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous, I love it! Congratulations and thanks for sharing that beauty with us. I am partial to those semi-bezel settings!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Yank, your ring is just beautiful! And CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!!!

....and you and your sweetie make such a cute and happy couple!!
30.gif

Aaaah...the BVI....I envy you! Many many years ago I spent the best vacation of my life "bare-boating" around the British Virgin Islands. It was heaven! They almost had to drag me away, kicking and screaming, when it was time to go home!
5.gif

widget

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Man, that picture of you guys on the beach is KILLING ME!!! I am sooo ready for winter to be over, and you guys live there year round?? Sooooo jealous!!!

Hehe, now that that''s over...congratulations on your engagement!!!! Your ring looks beautiful and you two look so happy!
9.gif
Welcome to PS!
4.gif

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
Thanks Sundial! I love your ring, too! I am partial to semi-bezels and bezels myself! I have a semi bezel set sapphire and diamond right hand ring that was part of my inspiration for the e-ring. My fiance gave me an oval bezel set sapphire and diamond pinky ring for Christmas as well as a gorgeous pair of semi bezel sapphire and diamond earrings. He is a gem!
30.gif

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic of some of my other semi-bezel and bezel set jewelry.

Bezels2.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS!

Beautiful ering - beautiful jewelery - thanks for sharing!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE that ering!!!! The style is fabulous with the diamonds running down the center of the band - the ring is divine!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you and I love the shot of you guys on the beach..too cute..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, you guys are too cute. Your ering is stunning. Welcome to PS and congratulations on your engagement!!!
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is gorgeous!!! The diamond sparkles like crazy, and the setting is perfect!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! A very unique setting (that I''ve seen). Your collection of jewelery is beautiful.. sapphires....yummy
18.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Welcome out of lurkdom. I love your e-ring as well as your other jewelry. You guys look adorable. The view ain''t bad either.
2.gif
Thank you for sharing.

shay

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
Thank You Everyone! I have had a wonderful time looking at all of your beautiful rings, and Pricescope is the best site I could possibly have found for feeling secure in purchasing my dream ring! I feel like a very lucky lady having a great guy who makes my dreams come true every day . Cheers!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! I love your ring. Very modern.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love that ring yank

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Your ering is very beautiful and stylish, I also love the pic of you both on the beach. What a lovely place to get proposed too. Congratulations on your engagement
35.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique and gorgeous!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful and different!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your sapphire and diamond bezel set jewelry is just beautiful too!!! Nice collection.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Very Very Nice! Congratulations to you both. Enjoy..

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
First of all, congratulations on your engagement!!!

And secondly, WOW, your e-ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Finally, I hope to see you posting in the future
1.gif
35.gif

10sne1

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE this ring. Could you tell us how wide the band is?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, very pretty! I love bezel sets!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results