shape
carat
color
clarity

long-time lurker''s first post (just got Tiffany celebration ring)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Last picture for today. This is the line bracelet. I can''t believe how fat my hands, wrists and fingers are in the pictures!

linebracelet.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have some lovely jewelry - thanks so much for coming back and posting! And no your hands do not look fat!!!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Great collection!! Good for you for getting it for yourself! That totally rocks!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, you guys. At my age, I didn't want to wait anymore to get the diamonds that I wanted. My ex-husband never bought me any (except the little engagement ring), so I figure that if I want to enjoy them sometime during my life, I might as well do it now! Like my grandma always said, "Don't buy flowers for my funeral, get them for me now so I can enjoy them while I'm alive."

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you, your collection is lovely! Wear in great health!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 6:28:51 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Thanks, you guys. At my age, I didn''t want to wait anymore to get the diamonds that I wanted. My ex-husband never bought me any (except the little engagement ring), so I figure that if I want to enjoy them sometime during my life, I might as well do it now! Like my grandma always said, ''Don''t buy flowers for my funeral, get them for me now so I can enjoy them while I''m alive.''
Wise gramma.
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you came back! You have a lovely collection!

I had to laugh though, when I read this:

Author:RxTechRN2b

Then I''m done buying jewelry.
If you stay active on PS (and I hope you do
1.gif
) you''ll discover that it will be VERY HARD to stick to this resolution! More than a few of us are world-class enablers! LOL

Welcome!
widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rx, my hands look NASTY in photos, way worse than in real life, digital cameras just do that! But it is scary to see up close and personal.

Congrats on acing the dosage test and not having to take the class. You will get to relax a bit this summer which sounds much needed.

And I cannot wait to see your stuff.

The Tiffany''s in K. of P. actually has some super nice people, how thoughtful to send you the pen. That is awesome, too, that you are treating yourself. Your grandmother was right, and you are now finally treating yourself which I think is wonderful.

This is definitely the place to come and enjoy all of the pretty bling, and we cannot wait to see yours!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 8:02:57 AM
Author: widget
I''m so glad you came back! You have a lovely collection!

I had to laugh though, when I read this:

Author:RxTechRN2b

Then I''m done buying jewelry.
If you stay active on PS (and I hope you do
1.gif
) you''ll discover that it will be VERY HARD to stick to this resolution! More than a few of us are world-class enablers! LOL

Welcome!
widget
Hey, speak for yourself!

Oh wait, you were.
9.gif
25.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your collection! I'm a T & Co customer, too. It was nice of them to send you a pen. (I shop at the downtown Philadelphia store and my sales person always sends me a book when I get something. Your sales person will probably invite you to all the special events they have.)

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, you''re all so friendly. Took some more pics this morning, they show a little more detail than the ones from yesterday. Here is the canary ring. This picture shows up the color, but doesn''t really show the clarity. In real life, it''s very clear and has so much sparkle. I work in a pharmacy with a drive up window, and on a sunny day when I stick my hand out the window to hand the customer their prescription, they all complain that my ring is blinding them.

fancycolor.JPG

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a sideview of the ring. I love that it sits low and doesn''t have any prong to catch on anything.

fancyringtr.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fab-u stuff!!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!! Enjoy your summer......
emhot.gif

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous pieces!!!
30.gif
30.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
The line bracelet is nice for the same reason, it''s semi-bezel set so there are no prongs to get caught on things all day long. The diamonds are VS clarity and E color, in the sun it looks like a circle of fire around my wrist.

bezellinebracelet.JPG

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
The two Tiffany and Co. rings, nice and low and smooth, no prongs. I like clean lines and classic pieces.

t&costackrings.JPG

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 11:09:40 AM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Thanks, you''re all so friendly. Took some more pics this morning, they show a little more detail than the ones from yesterday. Here is the canary ring. This picture shows up the color, but doesn''t really show the clarity. In real life, it''s very clear and has so much sparkle. I work in a pharmacy with a drive up window, and on a sunny day when I stick my hand out the window to hand the customer their prescription, they all complain that my ring is blinding them.

lol.....I''d take those complaints all day long.
9.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
And the final one for today, the longines watch layered with the yurman/t&co charm bracelet. I love the toggle lock with the 18K yellow gold clasp.

yurmanlocklongines.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the watch and Yurman bracelet photo...
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have such a beautiful collection! And good for you for treating yourself!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
for someone who is just now buying jewelry, you have awful nice taste! Enjoy them!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your canary halo ring!!!!! Something like that is sitting in my mental shopping cart.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results