shape
carat
color
clarity

Lonely Diamond Pendant +Hubby Influence= New RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Nan, DandiAndi and cwj!! LOL, Tacori, yes he''s been supportive of my habit pretty much since we''ve known each other. I think he learned early on that I wouldn''t have a problem supporting his electronics habit if he fed my jewelry habit.
9.gif
Besides, I think he finally understands that my jewelry lasts a heck of a lot longer than his electronics! I have to be good for awhile now though because we are looking at getting a second home down in the Ft. Myers, FL area. Hmmmm..........someplace warm to go in the winter..........new jewelry..........someplace warm..........sparklies............sigh.....what''s a girl to do?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so lucky! Though I can relate. Days after we ordered my PP he came home with a new TV
20.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I love a story with a happy ending. Your new RHR is GORGEOUS.

All this time I just thought I had voices in my head and it must be jewelry in my jewelry box complaining I don''t love them anymore.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!!! That was a great idea to get more wear out of your diamond pendant!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, marcy and diamondseeker!!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow!!
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
what a gorgeous ring! It goes great with your lovely ering too!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Catmom - I''m seriously in love with this idea! And your story is too cute!

What a beautiful setting your beloved .82 is now in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results