shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Returns?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
So we sent the "pink" tourm ring back to LOGR. The ebay website says Toronto or New York, but the address they gave us was in Boston. We shipped it insured for the full value, but didn't get additional tracking (MIL sent it for us, and I forgot to ask her to add that on). Fast forward to now. It's been well over a week since it was returned, from NY to Boston. We called, he said he hasn't received it.

So I'm worried, and suspicious even though I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. I don't think the USPS would lose an item that's insured for $250.00 and I'm seriously not wanting to deal with their 21 day investigation, while worrying that they're going to come back with "we delivered it, it was signed for, have a nice day".

Any suggestions? Does this sound like something I should be concerned about or does it seem legitimate? Argh! :nono:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, so sorry to hear this. I've returned at least twice without a hitch, once for an exchange and another time for a full return. Sometimes USPS does lose things..or maybe there's a communication lag between Boston and China. I hate postage stress. Sending lots of dust your way!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tammy77|1311091356|2972266 said:
So we sent the "pink" tourm ring back to LOGR. The ebay website says Toronto or New York, but the address they gave us was in Boston. We shipped it insured for the full value, but didn't get additional tracking (MIL sent it for us, and I forgot to ask her to add that on). Fast forward to now. It's been well over a week since it was returned, from NY to Boston. We called, he said he hasn't received it.

So I'm worried, and suspicious even though I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. I don't think the USPS would lose an item that's insured for $250.00 and I'm seriously not wanting to deal with their 21 day investigation, while worrying that they're going to come back with "we delivered it, it was signed for, have a nice day".

Any suggestions? Does this sound like something I should be concerned about or does it seem legitimate? Argh! :nono:

If you shipped it insured for the full value, there is a tracking number internal to the package (not one that is trackable online). Keep your receipt for the purchase you made for the postage and insurance (the sales receipt that the post office gives you), as well as the insurance receipt. If it was lost, they will have to wait three weeks before investigating, but it's better than losing all your money forever. Also make a copy of the invoice for your item, just in case, as the post office will need that as documentation for proof of the value of the contents sent.

Sometimes the mail is very slow if something is insured, so I wouldn't worry too much. If after two weeks they haven't received it, then I would worry more.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I was able to get a positive update. MIL found out from her local office that the package has been sitting at the post office since 7/16 and they've attempted delivery. So I emailed them the tracking number and the info that it's at the post office waiting for them to sign for it/pick it up.

So it's not lost, it's just sitting there until someone goes to sign for it or requests a redelivery. I guess it's only 2 business days since that was Saturday, so it's not like they're being negligent. Phew!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good news. I was just going to post and say that sometimes post takes longer than we hope/expect so don't give up hope but it looks like it may be resolved.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results