shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Deregistered by eBay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I just found out that LOGR is no longer a valid seller on eBay! I have a ring that I paid for but still in the making. Found out when I browsed my eBay account. eBay didn't send me any notification about this situation.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

So I just called eBay and was told that LOGR violated some policy was deregistered by eBay. He can be reinstated if he meets all the requirements by eBay.

eBay told me that I should file a case for my ring to get the money back. Shall I give LOGR a few days to see if he will return? I sure hope so, where else can we get those inexpensive settings?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I just heard back from Stephen from LOGR. Turns out their listed phone number was out of service so eBay terminated the seller.
31.gif
LOGR will be reinstated soon and we are happy shoppers again.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that seems like a really stupid thing to cause de-registration....

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 1:13:18 PM
Author: karee888
Wow, that seems like a really stupid thing to cause de-registration....

I, personally, am thrilled to hear that Ebay is taking an active role in policing their sellers. This could very well have been a situation where fraud could take place (not that LOGR would do that).

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
I guess since he is so responsive to email, I didn't consider the phone number thing to be that big a deal. But you make a good point.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! Can you get in touch with them? I wonder why they aren't on Ebay anymore :-/

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
As I have told the eBay rep, I appreciate the effort eBay makes to protect us buyers, but I''d prefer at least some notification about this change that affects an item that I paid for but not yet received! As usual, eBay leaves it to buyers to figure out what happened and what to do, and I do NOT appreciate that!
7.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This happened to LOGR about 2 or 3 years ago as well! I had just bought a ring from them and then all went quiet. I emailed LOGR and they said that it was a temporary problem and not to worry and that they would still ship my ring - which they did.

So don''t worry he''ll be registered again within a week or two!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Phew! But ditto Hudson_Hawk.

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
I was just getting ready to post about the same thing. I was bidding on a LOGR setting and got an email from ebay saying the listing had been removed. I hope that he is back up soon.

I would also like to know where else to buy inexpensive settings. I thought about getting this setting from ebay seller jewe2004 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110373800661. But I emailed her asking if she could modify the head to fit a round stone. Her response was "I give you my best deal for $200. If your interested send me your paypal email." She never actually answered my question and that kind of scared me off.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 4:25:24 PM
Author: jess1981
I was just getting ready to post about the same thing. I was bidding on a LOGR setting and got an email from ebay saying the listing had been removed. I hope that he is back up soon.

I would also like to know where else to buy inexpensive settings. I thought about getting this setting from ebay seller jewe2004 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110373800661. But I emailed her asking if she could modify the head to fit a round stone. Her response was ''I give you my best deal for $200. If your interested send me your paypal email.'' She never actually answered my question and that kind of scared me off.

I wonder if LOGO couldn''t pay there phone bill!!
6.gif
Yingh... I am glad that Stephen from LOGR got back with you! Phew! I hope it works out.

Jess, I had emailed happyday2203 and jewel2004 concerning questions/modifications/prices about a few settings and they also sent me an invoice without answering all my questions. Nothing like forcing a sale on something you are not sure that you may want or they can''t do!!!!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
LOGR is back up and running! Phew!

For those who consider purchasing from jewe2004, see this thread I am not saying you shouldn't buy from them, but be aware!

Actually I think we should start a sticky thread to report reviews on settings, and vendors who sells them. What do you ladies think?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 5:33:14 PM
Author: yingh

For those who consider purchasing from jewe2004, see this thread I am not saying you shouldn''t buy from them, but be aware!

Actually I think we should start a sticky thread to report reviews on settings, and vendors who sells them. What do you ladies think?
I think the mods need to approve it...but I am all for it!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

For those who consider purchasing from jewe2004, see this thread I am not saying you shouldn''t buy from them, but be aware!

That thread links back to THIS thread yingh lol.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Ops! I fixed it. And to be safe, here is the link again

Date: 4/9/2009 5:41:35 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

That thread links back to THIS thread yingh lol.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we talk "PANIC ATTACK!!"
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Since I found LOGR, I can't stand paying a lot for jewelry any more. Gemstones, well, that's another story.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
TL, I couldn''t agree more. When I was browsing the diamond district couple of weeks ago, all I could think of was ''this and that I can get on eBay for 1/3 of the cost. So be it with a little less quality...
27.gif
''

Date: 4/9/2009 6:32:32 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Can we talk ''PANIC ATTACK!!''
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Since I found LOGR, I can''t stand paying a lot for jewelry any more. Gemstones, well, that''s another story.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:27:57 PM
TL, I couldn''t agree more. When I was browsing the diamond district couple of weeks ago, all I could think of was ''this and that I can get on eBay for 1/3 of the cost. So be it with a little less quality...
27.gif
''

Date: 4/9/2009 6:32:32 PM

Author: tourmaline_lover

Can we talk ''PANIC ATTACK!!''
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Since I found LOGR, I can''t stand paying a lot for jewelry any more. Gemstones, well, that''s another story.

Me too, even though I haven''t bought any yet! LOGR is my favorite ebay shop to browse. I''d be so hurt if they disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results