shape
carat
color
clarity

Locating a specific stone & thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MNhoosier

Rough_Rock
This is my first post and I would like to start out by thanking Leonid. I was attempting to purchase an Ideal Scope online and was having problems. I informed him of them and after several attempts to purchase, it still wasn't working. Leonid "fixed" me up with what I wanted. I did receive it, thanks. I haven't used it yet, but I am now armed for my next venture into a store.

Onto locating a specific stone. From a price standpoint, I would like to go online and try to discover the price of a specific stone compared to what "my guy" wants to charge me. Is there anyway or any specific site where I can go and find a specific stone either by the actual AGS/GIA number or by using the specs of the stone? BTW, I've tried here and I haven't found any of the three stones I have certificates for.

I appreciate anybody's help.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
MNhoosier hi :)

No there is no such a service where you can serch by a cert number.

I'm sure AGS and GIA have their databases but they are not open to public and certainly don't have any pricing info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results