shape
carat
color
clarity

Locating a specific stone & thanks

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by MNhoosier, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. MNhoosier
    Rough_Rock

by MNhoosier » Dec 14, 2001
    This is my first post and I would like to start out by thanking Leonid. I was attempting to purchase an Ideal Scope online and was having problems. I informed him of them and after several attempts to purchase, it still wasn't working. Leonid "fixed" me up with what I wanted. I did receive it, thanks. I haven't used it yet, but I am now armed for my next venture into a store.

Onto locating a specific stone. From a price standpoint, I would like to go online and try to discover the price of a specific stone compared to what "my guy" wants to charge me. Is there anyway or any specific site where I can go and find a specific stone either by the actual AGS/GIA number or by using the specs of the stone? BTW, I've tried here and I haven't found any of the three stones I have certificates for.

I appreciate anybody's help.

2. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Dec 14, 2001
    MNhoosier hi :)

No there is no such a service where you can serch by a cert number.

I'm sure AGS and GIA have their databases but they are not open to public and certainly don't have any pricing info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.